• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
also, rachel, i really liked that scene where you were blowing 3 guys, the type of bukkake scene, that was really good and no terrible like most of those are, would love to see another one of those :D

Re: What do u want 2 know about Rachel Starr?

Hi Rachel, just want to say i think you are beautiful and amazingly sexy, sultry and seductive, your energy and personality (along with your looks!) make you the best and hottest performer! i read on this thread earlier on, that the kinkiest thing you've ever done is a guy came in your mouth and you spat it in his and he swallowed it! (very kinky!! lovin it!) did you enjoy it? and ive noticed everyone's obsesed with wanting to stick things up your ass, but have you ever stuck your finger up a guys ass? if so did you enjoy it?
if you haven't, would you do it?

thanks for reading this keep up the amazing performances

x x

Re: What do u want 2 know about Rachel Starr?

Hello Rachel,
I think that this thread is great and i wish more actresses would communicate with their fans like this. Like most of the people on this board, I enjoy your work a lot and i think you're awsome. The one question i have is, when you meet guys who arent in the industry, are they intimidated by you?

Hello Rachael, I haven't post here in a long time and I would like to know if you are doing IR this year. It would be great if you do or we have to wait until 2015 for it