• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
315632716_insta003.gif
315632532_insta002.gif
315633311_insta004.gif
315635938_insta005.gif

Hello, good to see you on this site, have been subscribing to your onlyfans and fan centro accounts for over a year now, really enjoy all your content and must say your thorough professional when it comes to your trade, one thing that stands out about you is how well you communicate with your fans, it must be hard to get all the best male talent on your onlyfans but you have done a terrific job, is there anyone male performer that you love working with, someone whom it just clicks while shooting? Always felt you and Kieran have great chemistry.

UnderBro

Bronze Member
she unfortunately will never do an interracial video.
Yeah she's been in the business for like 15 years. She just doesn't want to do it. And at this point it doesn't even matter anymore. Because the time to do it has long passed.

Regarding this topic of Rachel and interracial scenes, she actually has done some interracial scenes mostly with women and Latino men like Marco Banderas, Karlo Karrera and Bruno Dickems. Plus, she done plently of scenes with Xander Corvus who's biracial (white & black). But I understand what you both mean as you want to see her having sex with black men which I would also like to see. Her preference is quite perplex, huh!

rachelstarr

Official Checked Star Member
Hello, good to see you on this site, have been subscribing to your onlyfans and fan centro accounts for over a year now, really enjoy all your content and must say your thorough professional when it comes to your trade, one thing that stands out about you is how well you communicate with your fans, it must be hard to get all the best male talent on your onlyfans but you have done a terrific job, is there anyone male performer that you love working with, someone whom it just clicks while shooting? Always felt you and Kieran have great chemistry.
That's a tough one! Probably Johnny Sins? 😈

rachelstarr

Official Checked Star Member
It's almost my birthday (NOV 26) 🎉 so let's spoil each other starting right now! For the first time ever I doing my absolute LARGEST DISCOUNT... 50% off as many of my panties as you can buy. Offer ends Nov 30!

RachelStarr.com/Panty💋
PANTY SALE.jpg

That's a tough one! Probably Johnny Sins? 😈
Thanks Rachel for the reply, Johnny is great offcourse, always felt you had a great rapport with Kieran Lee, I remember you saying something In a interview Kieran doing something funny on set and you wanted to keep it as a secret or something.