• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

rachelstarr

Official Checked Star Member
Check out my bra/panty sale 30% off, for limited time only $175! When placing your order, make sure to "tip" $175 and leave me a personal note stating which number you're interested in! 😈

All purchases must be made through RachelStarr.com/SpoilMe πŸ’‹

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 174
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 182

rachelstarr

Is the brazzers contract finished yet ?… Is Rachel going to work elsewhere or is it onlyfans from now onwards ?
The exclusive contract has been up sweets! They are still releasing scenes, though πŸ€— Right now I'm focusing on OF, but filming with other companies in the future isn't off the table πŸ˜‰

The exclusive contract has been up sweets! They are still releasing scenes, though πŸ€— Right now I'm focusing on OF, but filming with other companies in the future isn't off the table πŸ˜‰
Great to know there will be new scenes. Can you tell how many of them? 2, 3? Maybe little hints about them?

rachelstarr

Great to know there will be new scenes. Can you tell how many of them? 2, 3? Maybe little hints about them?
No idea how many are left or which ones lolz!

Reactions: sj1

rachelstarr

For the ENTIRE month of October, I'm doing a panty sale of 25% off on my website! Get it while you can! 😈

RachelStarr.com/Panty
Promo Code is OCTOBER25
PANTY SALE.jpg

hi rachel now that you're busy with OF will we finally see an interracial scene? or with an actor with less physical prowess (jimmy micheals or juan el caballo loco)?

rachelstarr

hi rachel now that you're busy with OF will we finally see an interracial scene? or with an actor with less physical prowess (jimmy micheals or juan el caballo loco)?
Probably not a lot of BG or GG scenes since most of my stuff is solo sweets!