• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rachel Aldana

Coming from the world-renowned expert on Photoshop. People come from the world around to hear his wisdom on the subject.

I always love it when an individual who has no idea what they are talking about pretends like they do.

Man I would love it to tell you who I am.

I was talking about the grade on the image.

Coming from the world-renowned expert on Photoshop. People come from the world around to hear his wisdom on the subject.

I always love it when an individual who has no idea what they are talking about pretends like they do.

Damn...hit a soft spot there. Almost sounds like he's the one who did the brush job.

Damn...hit a soft spot there. Almost sounds like he's the one who did the brush job.

Na wouldn't do work like that.

There's a conspiracy on this. Hope people are wise to it. I've had about 500 private messages about it so think people are. This is a message board. I wasn't being critical it was just a comment. We pay money so we deserve to comment. It's logical really. Stop turning this into something more than it is. You guys are making money, she's making money. It's fine.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Man I would love it to tell you who I am.

I was talking about the grade on the image.

Yeah, you're just the coward who hides behind an anonymous handle on forum boards and takes cheap shots at models.

If you're such a big man, go ahead and say who you are. You know who I am, so step up -- we're dying to know "who you are" since you have such a high opinion of yourself.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

No, he just takes cheap shots at our models (specifically Rachel, in her own thread here) and conducts personal attacks on them. He's been banned before for it, yet despite that he's still not quite bright enough to figure out that he should stop doing it, so I pop him in the shins when he gets out of line.

Keep it up, Thowig. Let's see if we can't get you kicked out of here permanently.

Yeah, you're just the coward who hides behind an anonymous handle on forum boards and takes cheap shots at models.

If you're such a big man, go ahead and say who you are. You know who I am, so step up -- we're dying to know "who you are" since you have such a high opinion of yourself.

Ten out of ten for trying man.

This is a message board for people to leave comments on websites. I have never said anything bad about Rachel at any stage. I have only made comments about yes you guessed the website! And even then it's been a comment. People are wise to it. It's your desperate attempt to frame and make me the fall guy. You're the one who makes it personal.

Please leave this site and leave it for people to say what they feel. You're aim has to be to make the best work possible and not attack members.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Ten out of ten for trying man.

This is a message board for people to leave comments on websites. I have never said anything bad about Rachel at any stage. I have only made comments about yes you guessed the website! And even then it's been a comment. People are wise to it. It's your desperate attempt to frame and make me the fall guy. You're the one who makes it personal.

Please leave this site and leave it for people to say what they feel. You're aim has to be to make the best work possible and not attack members.

There's no "fall guy" to be made. We alerted Rachel to your "comments" (as you so charitably characterize them) and so Rachel came here personally, addressed you directly on your "comments" and you responded like the little man you are. Some of your "comments" were even scrubbed by the moderators and you got banned for it.

But you're right. It was nothing. You're just "the fall guy". :rolleyes:

Anyway, enough negativity -- back to the reason we are here -- Rachel :)

Latest webcam...

Another-big-boobs-Webcam-Wednesday!

Rachel's Webcam Wednesdays is my favourite feature of her site and that goes for September's site too. I guess i like how it makes both lovely ladies seem like your not so average girl-next-door! :D

There's no "fall guy" to be made. We alerted Rachel to your "comments" (as you so charitably characterize them) and so Rachel came here personally, addressed you directly on your "comments" and you responded like the little man you are. Some of your "comments" were even scrubbed by the moderators and you got banned for it.

But you're right. It was nothing. You're just "the fall guy". :rolleyes:

Anyway, enough negativity -- back to the reason we are here -- Rachel :)

Latest webcam...

Another-big-boobs-Webcam-Wednesday!

No no no you're not winning on this one. I was banned because me
and a few others made 'comments' on some of the quality of videos on her site. No 'comments' were ever aimed at Rachel and you know that. You've reacted personally and attacked me and people have believed you. Well done.

Anyway onwards and upwards. All the best keep up the good work that you do and keep the updates coming just don't be so adverse to people who pay at the end of the day to view your sites.

Good, bad or indifferent regarding commentary, drama, and money, I'll say this:

My interest in Rachel is fleeting. Shes a beautiful woman, but I would rather cast my gaze upon women who get completely nude. I don't knock her for her beauty and ability to model. Full nudity is simply a criteria that I desire to be filled. If she is unwilling to fulfill this criteria, I do in fact fully respect her decision, and her personal boundaries. There are some things that I wouldn't want to do no matter how much money I am offered. I am not getting what I want, so I'll go somewhere where I think I will. Everyone has their opinions and whatnot. I just hope I can say what I've said and be understood and not dismissed as a whiny guy who is acting like a child stomping his foot.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Good, bad or indifferent regarding commentary, drama, and money, I'll say this:

My interest in Rachel is fleeting. Shes a beautiful woman, but I would rather cast my gaze upon women who get completely nude. I don't knock her for her beauty and ability to model. Full nudity is simply a criteria that I desire to be filled. If she is unwilling to fulfill this criteria, I do in fact fully respect her decision, and her personal boundaries. There are some things that I wouldn't want to do no matter how much money I am offered. I am not getting what I want, so I'll go somewhere where I think I will. Everyone has their opinions and whatnot. I just hope I can say what I've said and be understood and not dismissed as a whiny guy who is acting like a child stomping his foot.

Not at all, that's perfectly fair. Well said.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
hehehe...