• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rachel Aldana

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Thanks very much. It's easy when you have a model like her to take photos of, though. :)

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
No, she's the same. She definitely lost weight from her shoots last year as opposed to ones this year, but all the most recent ones she's the same size.

She looks WAYYYYYYY better with little or no make-up....

Totally agree...her webcam videos are 100x better than her glamour videos (imo)

Funny that she always apologizes for how she looks in them when: her face is much prettier without all that make-up...and a woman showing off gigantic tits like that should never have to apologize for anything. :D

As we all can see how bad news is her recent weight loss I have one even worse, it's actually absolutely terrible. Ok brace yourselves she is in a relationship with this guy (see pic) and he is 19 years older than her :mad: My hart is broken. He is soooo lucky he should try lottery.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator maleonetwo]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
Who want's the proof pm me and I'll give it to ya. This guys removed my attachment:facepalm:

I dont see the big deal. 90% chance he is a sugar daddy who likes big tits and who happens to be rich.

Its the common thread among my similarly endowed lady friends. All E Cup or larger, all skinny, all dating guys that are at least twice their age who have bookoos of money.

The world is a bitch but I have learned to get used to it. Take into account, these are people I talk to daily. People I could feasibly have a relationship with. I don't throw a hissy fit. R.A. is someone you see pics of on the internet. How many people here actually interact with her aside from Pinup.

Sorry for the rant, I just get annoyed with people who get into celebrity private lives.

She can date whoever she wants. There is a real person behind the cleavage we all admire.

I dont see the big deal. 90% chance he is a sugar daddy who likes big tits and who happens to be rich.

Its the common thread among my similarly endowed lady friends. All E Cup or larger, all skinny, all dating guys that are at least twice their age who have bookoos of money.

The world is a bitch but I have learned to get used to it. Take into account, these are people I talk to daily. People I could feasibly have a relationship with. I don't throw a hissy fit. R.A. is someone you see pics of on the internet. How many people here actually interact with her aside from Pinup.

Sorry for the rant, I just get annoyed with people who get into celebrity private lives.

She can date whoever she wants. There is a real person behind the cleavage we all admire.

You are wrong he is not sugar daddy, here see for your self