• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Question For Fellas?

I am a woman and I just want to know. What is it about women that turn you on physically and sexually? Why is it a particular race of women attractive to you? Just curious to know your honest responses! Be specific! Do not be coy! :D

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I dont have a particular "race" of women I find attractive...

It either makes "click" or it doesnt... Dont know why.

dick van cock

Closed Account
a) wit
b) wisdom
c) je ne sais quoi
d) sense of humo(u)r
e) a lifetime subscription of Reader's Digest
f) two oranges in her hair
g) West Yorkshire resident
h) diamonds on the soles of her shoes

It's all very mysterious. I used to think I liked big boobs, and maybe I still do, but my idol, Isobel Wren, is only a 34B. So I can't really even say what turns me on, much less why.

I guess there are emotional factors, but they're complicated and unpredictable. I got to know Isobel through her YouTube videos, and in the beginning it wasn't so much that I thought she was sexy as that I just liked her as a person. And then I started to like her more and more and more, and in the process I gained a deeper and deeper appreciation for her appearance and her sexuality. And now I think she's the most beautiful woman in the world, and she turns me on more than anyone else ever has and probably more than anyone else ever will.

....OK , I'll bite.....

I prefer Latinas because i think there is a certain attraction I feel when I see a voluptuous , darker skinned and brunette woman.....I tend to like them a little thicker than most men because there is a certain charm about a women that is fuller in their bodies. The first thing I look for is their calves and then the smile.....and for some reason I cannot comprehend I love the way a woman looks with their hair wet.:dunno:

If you look at my profile I love all kinds of women but Latinas get me going:D

.....I forgot to add that my ideal Latina would be like Monica Mendez;)

Last edited by a moderator:
....OK , I'll bite.....

I prefer Latinas because i think there is a certain attraction I feel when I see a voluptuous , darker skinned and brunette woman.....I tend to like them a little thicker than most men because there is a certain charm about a women that is fuller in their bodies. The first thing I look for is their calves and then the smile.....and for some reason I cannot comprehend I love the way a woman looks with their hair wet.:dunno:

If you look at my profile I love all kinds of women but Latinas get me going:D

So do you like Native American women?;)

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
#1 turn ons, no particular order.

Legs (duh)
Ass
Asian or latin chicks
Eyes
Heels

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I don't care about race, but Asian women are on a level all their own. Other then that, I can go for anything. :cool:

It's all very mysterious. I used to think I liked big boobs, and maybe I still do, but my idol, Isobel Wren, is only a 34B....And now I think she's the most beautiful woman in the world, and she turns me on more than anyone else ever has and probably more than anyone else ever will.

That underlined part got me to feeling a bit bad for you, whats. Unless you're her intimate (which I assume you're not) you're (imo) giving too much of yourself over to your fantasy world. If Isobel Wren has set a benchmark for you that's cool, but it would seem healthier (to me) for you to look for someone with her qualities in the real world, rather than being limited by a sort of distant fixation on an "idol". The foregoing assumes that you'd ordinarily be interested in persuing a real time relationship with someone, which, though it sounds like you would, may not actually be the case.

That underlined part got me to feeling a bit bad for you, whats. Unless you're her intimate (which I assume you're not) you're (imo) giving too much of yourself over to your fantasy world. If Isobel Wren has set a benchmark for you that's cool, but it would seem healthier (to me) for you to look for someone with her qualities in the real world, rather than being limited by a sort of distant fixation on an "idol". The foregoing assumes that you'd ordinarily be interested in persuing a real time relationship with someone, which, though it sounds like you would, may not actually be the case.

I wish I had friends ITRW who were this thoughtful, conscientious and cared enough to take the time to try and help by offering advice like that.

...you're (imo) giving too much of yourself over to your fantasy world. If Isobel Wren has set a benchmark for you that's cool, but it would seem healthier (to me) for you to look for someone with her qualities in the real world, rather than being limited by a sort of distant fixation on an "idol". The foregoing assumes that you'd ordinarily be interested in persuing a real time relationship with someone, which, though it sounds like you would, may not actually be the case.

There’s a couple of issues here. First of all, in my experience, and even in what I can extrapolate from my own experience and interpolate from what I see of others, real-life relationships suck – the marriage that I’m in right now being a special case of this general proposition. I find it really hard to imagine a real-life relationship that doesn’t suck, unless you can assume that the partners are something other than normal human beings. For a few months, or even a few years, maybe, there can be a sort of magic that enables people to live together without starting to hate each other, but when the magic wears off, people are just people, and it doesn’t make sense to me that two people can share their lives without being in each other’s way.

Second, if I may say so in this forum, there’s more to life than sex. In fact (assuming one is going to be in a relationship at all, which I don’t recommend), it’s usually a bad idea to choose the person who excites you the most sexually, unless by some unusual chance you happen to be compatible in other ways. I will go so far as to say that, if a real-life relationship with Isobel were a possibility for me, I don’t think it’s one I would choose to pursue (even if I were constrained to pursue a relationship with someone, which unfortunately I think is perhaps a constraint placed by human nature). I’m immensely fond of her, but that doesn’t mean I think we would make a good couple (even if I could be adjusted into a more appropriate demographic category). And I'm not even taking into account the problems inherent in any relationship between a mortal and a goddess. :)

[I was going to put this as an edit to the above, but the time limit ran out as I was writing it.]

A minor point concerning "a sort of distant fixation on an 'idol'": I take some issue with the word "distant." The Israelites weren't distant from the golden calf, and I don't think of Isobel as being distant (though obviously I'd like to be a lot closer). In fact, if I did think of her as distant, I don't think I would ever have come to idolize her. A large part of her charm is that she interacts with people like a regular person and not like some distant "star."

Facetious

Moderated
Women who enjoy doing guy things yet retain that special sense of femininity. :bowdown:

. . . and don't require that I attend her weekly chick flick. :tongue:

Women that enjoy having animals around the house too !

Can let "the little things go" :sing: