• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Question For Fellas?

georges

Staff member
women with blonde, dark or red hair, with big tits and a nice ass. I am much into caucasian, asian, latina and some ebony women.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Shy girls turn me on. No particular physical aspect turns me on. No particular race. Or hair color. I avoid stuck-up or uppity girls. I'm not snobbish myself but I do like a small level of sophistication. Oh...and I like talking dirty. :rolleyes:

Vim Fuego

Banned
I am a woman and I just want to know. What is it about women that turn you on physically and sexually? Why is it a particular race of women attractive to you? Just curious to know your honest responses! Be specific! Do not be coy! :D

Me personally I like allsorts. Not so keen on orientals and of course any French women, but white, black, latina.. yeah they all do it for me. Not bothered about small or big tits either. I do like a nice ass though. :)

kuruption

Closed Account
I am a woman and I just want to know. What is it about women that turn you on physically and sexually? Why is it a particular race of women attractive to you? Just curious to know your honest responses! Be specific! Do not be coy! :D

I'm into all kinds of women when it comes to race. If I had to choose though, I would go with Latinas and Asians. Although there is nothing better than a big butt white girl. :D:thumbsup:

Women look real hot when they wear bikinis/thongs with the classic clear high heels.

A pulse :)

No pulse is a big turn off for me!

I look at "the entire package"..there is no set "formula." I do not consider "Race" a criteria at all.

These are the traits I like--intelligence, athleticism, sense of humor, eyes, hair, boobs, ass, legs.

I basically treat these things as variables--see what combo of them a girl has--is she in incredible shape? Is she a comic genius but with a bad haircut and big boobs? Does she hate sports, not really funny but smarter than me?

I think a degree of superficial assessment must be in tandem with "deeper assessment" but I'm atleast honest to know that some part of attraction is physical-based. I try to keep myself in attractive physical appearance too.

I think your question is a personal choice for everyone.

For me and I'll be honest, the first thing is the looks. But there is more then that. I'll give you an example (really true.)

The year before I got hurt, I was going out for a concert and made eye contact to a girl. We were sitting on the street like everyone else to watch a rockband perform.
She looks pretty, not a photomodel or so, but a friendly face etc.

After a few minutes we were talking an decided to go for a drink and leave our friends behind. And then I noticed she was in a wheelchair. She was siiting on the floor and the wheelchair was a few meters behind her.
I was a bit surprised, but after a few hours, she was the best that could overcome to me.

A year later, I was recovering from my accident and for lang walk I used my wheelchair. Going out again on the National Holiday and sitting at the same place to watch a concert.

Tik, tik, "Hey, recognize me?"
Wow, it was her.

Well, the rest is history. She is my girlfriend for a few years now and we are perfectly together. She is really good looking (IMO) and so said everyone else. But the most important thing: we understand each other! We know that we both not perfect, but if there is a problem, we talk.

I would say: it's not only the looks, but also the brains.

It's an interesting question, I don't think there's any accounting as to why we perfer a certain look over another. I can't explain why I like Latin women. I have no Latin blood in me. Good question,

As for basic physical attraction, I think a beautiful or cute face can make any woman attractive to me. The body is always secondary to the face for me.

As far as the body, I tend to prefer voluptuous women the most. I like large natural boobs and a nice curvy ass.

But I've dated and I have favorite girls who I think are really hot that have A-cups and almost no ass. That type of body can be hot for me too. But like I said, the face is most important.

It's a tough question to answer. There are so many aspects of a woman's body that can attractive it will vary from person to person. I would say I have a thing for redheads, big tits, skinny but athletic bodies, fat labia majora, tall women and women who can walk in high heels. A great personality can trump most of my likes though.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I like the idea of women. The theory. Any age, any race, anywhere. A soft yet powerful being exuding sexuality while nurturing and empowering everyone around them.

Then I grew up and gave them the respect I thought they wanted.. what I thought they deserved.

Women in practice... ehh.. not so much. Contrary and deluded, oftentimes. Allegedly desperate for attention, love and stability. Then they run. Sort of a strange microcosm, living on the rich side of town. Rich white wives with loving, doting husbands. And.. ::sigh::
All my ex gf's have sorta soured me on the whole thing, too. Feels hopeless sometimes.

You want honesty I'll give you honesty!

Sorry you said what particular race of women attractive to you? So I'll get off topic for a bit!

Their may be different nationalities but the is only one race and that's the human race!

So my answer to that would be as long a she is a human I could be attracted to her!

What is it about women that turn you on physically and sexually?

I would have to say a woman with a good mind and personality would turn me on.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
ive been through many different types of women that have turned me on. the first ones were asian. i just couldnt get enough, but i lived in a high asian community. i guess living there got me used to it and when i moved to a place where there were tons of white girls, i was introduced to a whole new kind of girl. lets say i ended up marrying one.

as far as turn ons, at least right now, im crazy for black hair and cleavage. and breast size doesnt matter to me. one or the other will totally get me going, the combination of the two will cause me to go nuts. white girls get me going still, but all types of girls turn me on. im not exclusive to just white girls, a beautiful girl is a beautiful girl regarless of where shes from. but if we are talking about my fetishes its all above.

A minor point concerning "a sort of distant fixation on an 'idol'": I take some issue with the word "distant." The Israelites weren't distant from the golden calf, and I don't think of Isobel as being distant (though obviously I'd like to be a lot closer). In fact, if I did think of her as distant, I don't think I would ever have come to idolize her. A large part of her charm is that she interacts with people like a regular person and not like some distant "star."

Hey there, whats. That's not the kind of "distant" I was referring to. I meant literally at (or from) a distance; whether it be physical, emotional, or both. From the (granted very little) I've seen of her I agree with your take that she's not personally distant at all.

Regarding your post #18, I think your situation, as described, pretty well falls under the disclaimer I included:

The foregoing assumes that you'd ordinarily be interested in persuing a real time relationship with someone, which, though it sounds like you would, may not actually be the case.

I'm sorry to hear your marriage sucks. I've been there. I hope things get better for you.

You want honesty I'll give you honesty!

Sorry you said what particular race of women attractive to you? So I'll get off topic for a bit!

Their may be different nationalities but the is only one race and that's the human race!

So my answer to that would be as long a she is a human I could be attracted to her!

What is it about women that turn you on physically and sexually?

I would have to say a woman with a good mind and personality would turn me on.

Good answer! :nanner: