• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pure Dee / Puredee

Hugo said:
What the f*** is this .....? Man, read the rules an f*** off

:ban:

:confused: there was a post just right above of my post, where a guy claimed to have all sets of her and has all movies and so on ... and he wanted that others download a suspicious software to share whith him....

my post was a reaction to that spaming this guy did.... but it seems that this post has already been deleted by a moderator.....

Well, this "suspicious" software is just a "msn like", useful for comunities to share pictures.

With it you can share pictures ONLY with your contacts, not entire world.

Just have a look by yourself, i promise it's free, no virus, no trojans!

----

*Edit*Please read the board rules here.

Especially this section:

7. DO NOT use the Freeones Message Board to trade or share content. If we find members doing this, we might skip a warning and start banning immediately.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lachnit post disappeared. Well I just can imagine why, but I've just one thing to say "You're my hero man! Best Dee's post ever! :D:D;)"

Err... He was banned for this :(

C'mon mods give him a 2nd chance, was against the rules I know, but was good, dont you think? ;) Just kidding...

Last edited:
praf0312 said:
Do you need me banned from here? I cant post, 1st was against sharing member's content of sites, 2nd he broke the 5 links max on posted... He posted more than 10 links of pics... hheheheh :D The guy is crazy!

lol, it's not like you can't browse on other forums where you can have one billion links, and they don't give a shite. I've got every single ann-angel video without ever clicking on her official site, all you gotta do is look.

It's just because this site's so commercial and the stars actually come on here and enforce their copyrights.