• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pure Dee / Puredee

dirtydawg

Banned
i actually don't think i've seen that before either..but i've seen an almost identical one in a white top in that exact same bathroom with similar poses, anywyas it was nice to see this. unforutunately it's dated august 15th, probably 05. she also has stopped attaching dates to all of her new galleries and samples, which has to make me think she's done for good. that and the fact that the last 3 update samples have come over the last 4 months. I think it's over with puredee.

dirtydawg

Banned
I don't mean any offense to anyone, because in my honest opinion I am glad to see new people getting interested in the girls i like. But... the same stuff has been recycled on puredee's threads and is now in its 3rd or 4th rotation of being posted.

dirtydawg said:
I don't mean any offense to anyone, because in my honest opinion I am glad to see new people getting interested in the girls i like. But... the same stuff has been recycled on puredee's threads and is now in its 3rd or 4th rotation of being posted.
I take no offense; it happens. In the Next Door Nikki thread, her material is overposted as well, even tho there are tell-tale tattoo markers to show what are newer sets; peeps still old old OLD sets. I just think its tuffer to root out new material, or at least PureDee's nude material...

The Satyr Icon

dirtydawg

Banned
brianelka said:
see ya next time!!!
indeed!! can't wait to see more vidz!!

Don't know if you've been following the thread or not, but i don't think there's any new vids on the way. there are about 6 or 7 different videos of her out there though, maybe more if u count some of the webcam shows she did and stuff that u can find online.