• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Puma,

since you're from Sweden,

I'd like to know:

Are you generally interested in Swedish hockey?

They have some of the world's best NHL players, and are the reigning Olympic hockey gold medalists.

PumaSwede

Official Checked Star Member
Hey,

Yes, I like hockey. Truth to be said that since I'm actually Finnish (but born and raised in Sweden) I always support Finland in the hockey. But if they're out of the game I go with Sweden :) Kind of having a back up ;) heheee...

XOXO Puma

Puma,

since you're from Sweden,

I'd like to know:

Are you generally interested in Swedish hockey?

They have some of the world's best NHL players, and are the reigning Olympic hockey gold medalists.

PumaSwede

Hey,

In Sweden now and it's great to see my family and friends, even though I miss my partner in crime Nikki Benz :) and Sandee Westagte heheee...

If you want to read what I've been up to check out my Blog at blog.pumaswede.com.

Here's a picture of me swimming in Sweden. I wish... Kind of cold here :(

XOXO Puma

Attachments

• swimming.jpg
    swimming.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 1,658
Puma,

is Sweden really a place where lots of people eat Swedish meatballs, where there are large mountain ranges, and a lot of people have blonde hair?

What are YOUR thoughts on the perception of Sweden?

KeiranLee

Pending Official Checked Star Member
Im here with her and i've haven't had meatballs or seen that many blondes.....

Not a patch on Derby.....Pints, Kebabs and Curries....

Keiran Lee

Hi PUMA. How are things?
Just wondering something I remember reading on your blog a few months back that you were thinking about gettimg bigger boobs. Are you still considering that? Just want to give my two cents and say that I think youre perfect the way you are and you dont need to make your boobs bigger! If it isn't broken don't fix it!

pitino

are you talking to me?
nice pic of you Puma as Aphrodite coming out of the sea! :hatsoff:

logan45

Closed Account
Hey,

Here's a picture of me swimming in Sweden. I wish... Kind of cold here :(

XOXO Puma

Cold huh? Couldn't tell:1orglaugh

But that is one of your best pics I've seen. Very tastefully done and gorgeous. I also agree with the post above on you considering having your breasts done again. Please don't. You look great the way you are and anything larger just would not look right.

PumaSwede

Hahaaa, we do other things than eat meatballs, listen to ABBA and hang at IKEA too you know ;)

But I would say there's a lot of hot females over here and that's not just me saying that. Every American I met says the same and that we're very liberated when it comes to sex :)

Blond hair and silicon is popular, but there's also hot natural brunettes.

I do recommend everyone to visit Sweden and Scandinavia cause it's beautiful, nice and friendly people, good parties and not to forget the meatballs ;) But do visit during June, July and August when it's hopefully warm and sunny :)

XOXO Puma

Puma,

is Sweden really a place where lots of people eat Swedish meatballs, where there are large mountain ranges, and a lot of people have blonde hair?

What are YOUR thoughts on the perception of Sweden?

PumaSwede

Hmm, I do go back and forth about my boobs. I do agree to your saying "if it isn't broke don't fix" cause there's always a risk about doing a boob job... But at the same time I sometimes wish they where a little bit bigger, hahaaa...
I did call my Swedish doctor that has done them both times and he said he wouldn't touch them cause he thinks they're great as they are. So maybe I'll just try to wear better push-up bras and see if that does it :)

XOXO Puma

Hi PUMA. How are things?
Just wondering something I remember reading on your blog a few months back that you were thinking about gettimg bigger boobs. Are you still considering that? Just want to give my two cents and say that I think youre perfect the way you are and you dont need to make your boobs bigger! If it isn't broken don't fix it!