• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PumaSwede

Official Checked Star Member

PumaSwede

Too bad I lost in the Babes Euro Cup 2008 Semi-finals contest here on Freeones :(

But I do still support Sweden and I'm trying to convert Keiran Lee to do the same. Don't you think he looks happy in the Swedish hat? hahaaa...

XOXO Puma

Attachments

• Swedish.jpg
    Swedish.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 2,052
Hey,

Yes, I like hockey. Truth to be said that since I'm actually Finnish (but born and raised in Sweden) I always support Finland in the hockey. But if they're out of the game I go with Sweden :) Kind of having a back up ;) heheee...

XOXO Puma

I thought you were Finnish :)

Do you know any Finnish then. The only think I know properly is Mina (with the umlaut on the a of course) rakastan sinua koko sydamellani (another umlaut please). Hope that's right anyway :)

Hey Puma,

I'm going to Sweden this summer to visit friend, and I was just wondering... Is Uppsala a nice place to visit overall? That's where he lives. Also, what places do you recommend I go check out while there? Obviously I'd go to Stockholm, but aside from that... Also, what do you recommend I check out?

Thanks!

M.

PumaSwede

Cool, you're going to have a blast. I haven't been to Uppsala that many times, but I do know it's a student town so I guess there will be some parties :)

Stockholm is a great city. I don't know what you're interested in, but I like the old town. If you're friend is Swedish you can ask him to look at this site witch is a guide to places and happenings in Stockholm -www.alltomstockholm.se, it's all in Swedish though :(

For clubs check out these sites that has pictures from the popular clubs in Stockholm -www.stureplan.se and Sthlmsfinest.com.

Also, if you have time you can take a day cruise out in the artipelagor (pretty sure I spelled that wrong) and stop at one of the islands for a break. Also there are overnight cruises to Finland if you like that.

Have fun and I hope I was to some kind of help :)

XOXO Puma

Hey Puma,

I'm going to Sweden this summer to visit friend, and I was just wondering... Is Uppsala a nice place to visit overall? That's where he lives. Also, what places do you recommend I go check out while there? Obviously I'd go to Stockholm, but aside from that... Also, what do you recommend I check out?

Thanks!

M.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Too bad I lost in the Babes Euro Cup 2008 Semi-finals contest here on Freeones :(

But I do still support Sweden and I'm trying to convert Keiran Lee to do the same. Don't you think he looks happy in the Swedish hat? hahaaa...

XOXO Puma

You lost the Final against Germany! Not the semi-finals. ;)

Hmm, I do go back and forth about my boobs. I do agree to your saying "if it isn't broke don't fix" cause there's always a risk about doing a boob job... But at the same time I sometimes wish they where a little bit bigger, hahaaa...
I did call my Swedish doctor that has done them both times and he said he wouldn't touch them cause he thinks they're great as they are. So maybe I'll just try to wear better push-up bras and see if that does it :)

XOXO Puma

well im glad you and youre doc are being reasonable. The push up bras will be far cheaper, more convenient and a hell of a lot less painful than a boob job!;)

Hail to your boobs the way they are and may they long continue to defy gravity.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hmm, I do go back and forth about my boobs. I do agree to your saying "if it isn't broke don't fix" cause there's always a risk about doing a boob job... But at the same time I sometimes wish they where a little bit bigger, hahaaa...
I did call my Swedish doctor that has done them both times and he said he wouldn't touch them cause he thinks they're great as they are. So maybe I'll just try to wear better push-up bras and see if that does it :)

XOXO Puma

Puma,

your boobs are perfect. Do not change them!!!
They are so huge and well-shaped.
I wish my girl-friend would have such wonderful boobies.

Cool, you're going to have a blast. I haven't been to Uppsala that many times, but I do know it's a student town so I guess there will be some parties :)

Stockholm is a great city. I don't know what you're interested in, but I like the old town. If you're friend is Swedish you can ask him to look at this site witch is a guide to places and happenings in Stockholm -www.alltomstockholm.se, it's all in Swedish though :(

For clubs check out these sites that has pictures from the popular clubs in Stockholm -www.stureplan.se and Sthlmsfinest.com.

Also, if you have time you can take a day cruise out in the artipelagor (pretty sure I spelled that wrong) and stop at one of the islands for a break. Also there are overnight cruises to Finland if you like that.

Have fun and I hope I was to some kind of help :)

XOXO Puma

Thanks so much for all the help! Much appreciate, Puma! You're too kind :D
Well, I'm 19, so I'm interested in alot of the stuff you listed.
I'll be sure to check out those sites, even if they are in Swedish. (don't know what that'll help though, lol)...
Clubs there ought to be amazing. Can't wait!
He also has a cottage some place in Finland that we'll go to which will also be great.
I'm actually gonna' have a gig there (in Stockholm) w/ a really cool band from Uppsala, so that'll be fun, too!
I don't wanna' hold you, but thanks again. I really do appreciate it.

well im glad you and youre doc are being reasonable. The push up bras will be far cheaper, more convenient and a hell of a lot less painful than a boob job!;)

Hail to your boobs the way they are and may they long continue to defy gravity.:rolleyes:

MMM they look great indeed, but just one size bigger....
I think they would look even more perfect!!

PumaSwede

Glad I could help. Just on more thing, if you go to Finland a sauna w a proper "vihta" is necessary and to taste a "lihapiirakka" witch is awesome :)

XOXO Puma

Thanks so much for all the help! Much appreciate, Puma! You're too kind :D
Well, I'm 19, so I'm interested in alot of the stuff you listed.
I'll be sure to check out those sites, even if they are in Swedish. (don't know what that'll help though, lol)...
Clubs there ought to be amazing. Can't wait!
He also has a cottage some place in Finland that we'll go to which will also be great.
I'm actually gonna' have a gig there (in Stockholm) w/ a really cool band from Uppsala, so that'll be fun, too!
I don't wanna' hold you, but thanks again. I really do appreciate it.