• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PumaSwede

Official Checked Star Member
Just a couple of pics from my shoot today.

Can it get more innocent than this ;)

XOXO Puma

Attachments

• SNC11981.jpg
    SNC11981.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 1,594
Hello Puma (Johanna)

I´m one of your "oldest" fan´s, not that I´m old but I have been following your carrier for 6-7 years now.:hatsoff:
Please would you be kind to post one of your older pics, one of those that you did when still in Sweden?
(So your other fan´s can see you in that shape too...)
And please tell me something about the trip with the limo when in Båstad summer 2006....!!:thumbsup:

To the last, did you deside to quit/pause BG shootings/films after the scenes in Bitch Slapped?
In that case I can understand..nearly too extreme?

// MrT:rolleyes:

pitino

are you talking to me?
love the Russian look-alike! :thumbsup:

PumaSwede

Hey,

Glad to hear that you're still a fan! I'll see if I can find some of the older pics of me. I belive I have them somewhere in Sweden, but I'll try to find some older ones for you.

Hmm, what limo trip in Bastad? That was a crazy trip and almost too much fun. Hahaaa... Bortamatchens harskarinna, heheeee....

I've just haven't shot a lot of B/G this year, but I'm starting again as we speak. Need to get laid ;) It had nothing to do with Bitch Slapped. I love that movie!

XOXO Puma

Hello Puma (Johanna)

I´m one of your "oldest" fan´s, not that I´m old but I have been following your carrier for 6-7 years now.:hatsoff:
Please would you be kind to post one of your older pics, one of those that you did when still in Sweden?
(So your other fan´s can see you in that shape too...)
And please tell me something about the trip with the limo when in Båstad summer 2006....!!:thumbsup:

To the last, did you deside to quit/pause BG shootings/films after the scenes in Bitch Slapped?
In that case I can understand..nearly too extreme?

// MrT:rolleyes:

PumaSwede

Hey,

I just got back from Texas where I got my pussy, asshole and mouth moulded. So soon you can fuck me in each hole :)

Here's a picture of me on the kitchen table getting my asshole taken care of :)

And don't forget to check out my new Blog at http://blog.pumaswede.com

XOXO Puma

Attachments

• SNC11990.jpg
    SNC11990.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 1,637
Puma,

I've got to admit that I'm getting tempted to move To Sweden. I mean look at all the great stuff coming out of the Country. We have got you, a show case of the countries beautiful intelligent woman. And one of my favorite rock bands Mando Diao. It seems like the country is really coming into its own. If I ever return to Europe I'm going to make sure its one of my first stops.