• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PumaSwede

Official Checked Star Member
Let me know when you're going and I'll give you some good spots to visit. Or maybe one of my hot girklfriends can give you a tour around Stockholm :)

XOXO Puma

Puma,

I've got to admit that I'm getting tempted to move To Sweden. I mean look at all the great stuff coming out of the Country. We have got you, a show case of the countries beautiful intelligent woman. And one of my favorite rock bands Mando Diao. It seems like the country is really coming into its own. If I ever return to Europe I'm going to make sure its one of my first stops.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I'd rather have the real thing too ;) Tell me though.Where is better Stockholm or Gothenburg?? I might just go there for a visit myself :D

Let me know when you're going and I'll give you some good spots to visit. Or maybe one of my hot girklfriends can give you a tour around Stockholm :)

XOXO Puma

Puma, when are you coming to Stockholm then? I´ve been looking for you every single weekend now since I saw you this summer...

Jag bara undrar, du är den sexigaste tjejen jag någonsin sett..:)

Hey,

I just got back from Texas where I got my pussy, asshole and mouth moulded. So soon you can fuck me in each hole :)

Here's a picture of me on the kitchen table getting my asshole taken care of :)

And don't forget to check out my new Blog at http://blog.pumaswede.com

XOXO Puma

:eek: LUCKY GUY!!!

Hey Puma, I read your Blog, what color is that NEW Car!!! Sounds like you worked your butt off just to get it from that Dealer, seemed like they was jacking ya around Girl, which is Stupid cause it just ticks ya off!!! PM me next time, couple of day's in advance, with Make, Model, Color & Options and I'll have one of my friends that I race with at the Dragstrip's get what you want, and at Employee price. 3/4ths are sponsered by New Car Dealerships and they need the exposure, I just have to work it from Ohio to Ca. where your at. Will Try My Best For Ya!!! :wave2: