• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PumaSwede

Official Checked Star Member
Hey guys,

I'm back from Sweden - Jiiihaaaa! Unfortunately my camera broke and most of my pix got lost :(

Here is a couple though. I had some fun, heheee....

I also have some really good news! I have a new webmaster and my site is going to be re-launched in a couple of days! It's going to have a lot of new cool stuff. One good thing is that when you join my new site you also are going to get access to 8 other sites with tons of content. I'll keep you posted when it's all done and you can start signing up :)

Also, I have a camshow tomorrow at 7PM LA time so be sure not to miss it!

XOXO Puma

Attachments

• Sweden.jpg
    Sweden.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 1,628

darkman

Retired Moderator
Hey guys,

I'm back from Sweden - Jiiihaaaa! Unfortunately my camera broke and most of my pix got lost :(

Here is a couple though. I had some fun, heheee....

I also have some really good news! I have a new webmaster and my site is going to be re-launched in a couple of days! It's going to have a lot of new cool stuff. One good thing is that when you join my new site you also are going to get access to 8 other sites with tons of content. I'll keep you posted when it's all done and you can start signing up :)

Also, I have a camshow tomorrow at 7PM LA time so be sure not to miss it!

XOXO Puma
First of all... welcome back Puma!
It's too bad your camera is broken :crash:
Happy friday and thanks for those nice pictures :wave:

PumaSwede

Official Checked Star Member
Hope you all had a great weekend! I'm still jetlagged from my trip to Sweden but it's getting better :)

On Tuesday I'm shooting w Nikki Benz so you have some sexy ass pix to look forward to.
And next weekend I'm prbably heading to Phoenix to visit Sandee Westgate and you know what happens when we two get together... Even more sexy pix for you!

Just found some old pics I thought I'd post for ya'

XOXO Puma

Attachments

• Old pix 1.jpg
    Old pix 1.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 1,167