• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PumaSwede

Official Checked Star Member
Oldies but goodies or whatever they say :)

Puma

Attachments

• Old pix 2.jpg
    Old pix 2.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 1,925

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
Beautiful pics, Puma, thank you! I am looking forward to your pics both with Nikki and with Sandee! I have no doubt they'll be wonderful like always. ;)
Have a nice time, sweetie!

:bowdown: :lovecoupl

Oldies but goodies or whatever they say :)

Puma
:) I say these candid pics display your star quality. :yesyes:

You and Nikki are terrific photo mates, so I'm eager to see how that shoot turns out. And I hope you get a chance to see Sandee soon, because the fun and naughty chemistry with you two is just incredible. XoXo

PumaSwede

Official Checked Star Member
Just a couple of pics from my last update on my website.

And some good news. I'm going to visit Sandee Westgate this weekend and we will do 2 hot camshows together. One on Saturday and one on Sunday. I'll post the time later. Be sure not to miss it. It's going to be wild, hot and a lot of SEX :)

XOXO Puma

Attachments

• red_hot020.jpg
    red_hot020.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 1,686

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
Great pics, you are always wonderful and so sweet to us, Puma, thank you very much! I believe you'll have a lot of fun and some beautiful pics for us again! Have a nice time!

:bowdown: :lovecoupl

Just a couple of pics from my last update on my website.

And some good news. I'm going to visit Sandee Westgate this weekend and we will do 2 hot camshows together. One on Saturday and one on Sunday. I'll post the time later. Be sure not to miss it. It's going to be wild, hot and a lot of SEX :)

XOXO Puma
You sure are red hott! And that's exciting news. :nanner: