• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PumaSwede

Official Checked Star Member
Hi Puma! :nanner:

I'd love to hear what dildoes you like most! I'm very much into my new black anal tool which I love to use watching you (I'm into girls), combined with my clit stimulator.

Love from Nadia:lovecoupl

Damn, you sound like my type of girl Nadia :) I'm a total sucker for vibrators. I usually go 1-3 rounds with my Magic Wand daily :)
I have a really cool red anal plug with a black tail in the end that I like if I pick my anal toy :)

XOXO Puma

PumaSwede

Hi Puma,

yeah, a Pulp Ficition Hardcore movie

Just seen the new B/G scene - Perfect - I like it. Your face and body is spermed great !

Doesn't have to be a SWENZ bukakke could also be just a Puma Swede bukkake

They don't have your shoe size at the moment on ebay you have 41/42 (for all americans - it's european size) ? right ? But thats how the look like - do you know them maybe from the past ? http://i3.ebayimg.com/02/i/001/05/a2/269a_1.JPG

Edit - Do not hotlink. IMG tags removed. Read the rules, please.

There are different colors available - haven't found yellow-blue ones :(

Would be awesome if you could get in a pair of them ? Maybe a B/G scene as well? Where he cums into the shoes ;)

Cheers, Andy

Hahaaaa, those shoes are old school. I had them in white and was almost a head taller than anybody in my class :)
I'm an American size 9 - 9 1/2 or an European size 40 -41. And if you get them in blue and yellow I'll fuck in them :) Have a matching Swedish soccer outfit that will go with it :)

XOXO Puma

Hahaaaa, those shoes are old school. I had them in white and was almost a head taller than anybody in my class :)
I'm an American size 9 - 9 1/2 or an European size 40 -41. And if you get them in blue and yellow I'll fuck in them :) Have a matching Swedish soccer outfit that will go with it :)
XOXO Puma

Hi Puma,

so you had them ? exactly the same ? They are my absolute favourites ! Really want to see you inside them. But I have an idea. I'll get them in white, an we airbrush them with swedish flag ? You have anybody that does that good - the airbrush scene in Germany is not really big ? Is this an idea ? or you just say, you'll fuck in them , to keep me in mood :D

I'd really like to cum inside them, before you wear them, but you won't like it - or not ?

Cheers, Andy

PumaSwede

Just thought I'll share a funny pic you. I think I own the most perverted teddybears ;)

XOXO Puma

Attachments

• Teddybears.jpg
    Teddybears.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 1,618
Hi Puma,

you think about me suggestion ? Getting white shoes and airbrush them - maybe you know somebody who does airbrush ? I'll pay. Really want you to see in a fuck scene inside those shoes. :lovecoupl

Cheers,
Andy

PumaSwede

Tjenare inte dags att göra något på svenska snart??

If cant read swedish your missing out on this one...

Tal att tankas pa :)

Sorry, for you who don't know Swedish we're just discussing me doing something in Swedish :) Maybe I'll do a Swedish lesson for you all :)

XOXO Puma