• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!
more pics Puma.... great!!!

Hi Puma,

really hope to see more B/G hardcore on your website - Also you with black hair for one scene whould be great. Love Black hair and blue eyes. Cheers from Munich, Germany.

Andy

p.s. how you think of Bukkake ? The "Swenz Bukkake" would have about 5 millions viewers (just a guess)

p.p.s. is it possible, that you wear shoes I wish in one of your shootings?

PumaSwede

Official Checked Star Member
Hi Puma,

really hope to see more B/G hardcore on your website - Also you with black hair for one scene whould be great. Love Black hair and blue eyes. Cheers from Munich, Germany.

Andy

p.s. how you think of Bukkake ? The "Swenz Bukkake" would have about 5 millions viewers (just a guess)

p.p.s. is it possible, that you wear shoes I wish in one of your shootings?

Hey,

Just updated a new B/G set on my site so check that out :)

I do have a black wig and maybe I'll wear it on my next shoot. I clored my hair black once cause I wanted to look like Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction. Maybe I could be Puma Thurman?

Have to check with the other part of SWENZ how she feels about bukkake. We do have a Live camshow planned together soon and I'll let you all know here when it's happening so you can cum watch :)

And finally, let me know what shoes you want me to wear and I'll put them on :)

XOXO Puma

pitino

are you talking to me?
love the latest photos Puma! keep up being sexy! :hatsoff:

Hi Puma! :nanner:

I'd love to hear what dildoes you like most! I'm very much into my new black anal tool which I love to use watching you (I'm into girls), combined with my clit stimulator.

Love from Nadia:lovecoupl

Hi Puma,

yeah, a Pulp Ficition Hardcore movie

Just seen the new B/G scene - Perfect - I like it. Your face and body is spermed great !

Doesn't have to be a SWENZ bukakke could also be just a Puma Swede bukkake

They don't have your shoe size at the moment on ebay you have 41/42 (for all americans - it's european size) ? right ? But thats how the look like - do you know them maybe from the past ? http://i3.ebayimg.com/02/i/001/05/a2/269a_1.JPG

Edit - Do not hotlink. IMG tags removed. Read the rules, please.

There are different colors available - haven't found yellow-blue ones :(

Would be awesome if you could get in a pair of them ? Maybe a B/G scene as well? Where he cums into the shoes ;)

Cheers, Andy

Last edited by a moderator:

georges

Staff member
the swenz couple is one of my favorite, congrats on the good work :thumbsup: