• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ps3

Ever since splinter cell came out , it has outshined MGS with better gameplay mecanics and story so even if it comes out on 360 later ( The rumor mole in official xbox mag has a good source on that ) I'm not sure I will jump in my car to get it the day it comes out . I loved the first MGS but starting with the second one I got really disapointed by that franchise .

I'm gonna have to disagree with you TB.While I have only played the first Splinter Cell I can only compare that title to the MGS titles and imo the MG series are far better for the exact same reasons you like Splinter Cell.I do find it a bit odd that you are comparing those games.Most of the time,I hear people either backing MG or Siphon Filter,Maybe I'm just a bit out of touch though:dunno:.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you TB.While I have only played the first Splinter Cell I can only compare that title to the MGS titles and imo the MG series are far better for the exact same reasons you like Splinter Cell.I do find it a bit odd that you are comparing those games.Most of the time,I hear people either backing MG or Siphon Filter,Maybe I'm just a bit out of touch though:dunno:.

The first MGS on playstation was made of a lot of sneaking and going around without making any noise . That's pretty much the same concept that was in the first splinter cell . But , SC does it better in my view . :2 cents:

I doubt it, for the last game for the greatest gaming series is comming for PS3....drum solo......Metal Gear Solid 4: The Guns of The Patriots.

Metal Gear Solid 4 looks abit crappy to me. Have ya seen how slow he runs.

The splinter cell series is far better

Metal Gear Solid 4 looks abit crappy to me. Have ya seen how slow he runs.

The splinter cell series is far better

One thing I really hate about the MGS series is that the main hero changes a lot . In the first game it was Solid Snake , in the second one you had to play most of the game with Raiden and I didn't like it one bit . In the third game it wasn't even Solid Snake but one of his ancestors or something and now in the fourth game , it's a guy who looks like Snake but is it really him ? Or is it a clone of him ? I don't like all the confusion in that franchise .

One thing I really hate about the MGS series is that the main hero changes a lot . In the first game it was Solid Snake , in the second one you had to play most of the game with Raiden and I didn't like it one bit . In the third game it wasn't even Solid Snake but one of his ancestors or something and now in the fourth game , it's a guy who looks like Snake but is it really him ? Or is it a clone of him ? I don't like all the confusion in that franchise .
IN MGS4 you are using the original Solid Snake. He's just aged rapidly due to the cloning process used to make him.

Find a Japanese supplier they cost around £200-250, not sure what they exchange rate is atm so don't what that is in $. Also the Japanese versions are much better quality for the home market and come with extras such as a built in transformer so can be played pretty much anywhere in the world.

In addition i agree the 360 looks better now as it has better games, but the ps3 has alot of great games due to be releasedinthe future such as GTAIV, Assasins Creed, Gran Turismo 5 etc etc

Not to troll or anything, but out of the games you just mentioned, only GT5 is exclusive to the PS3. The others are multiplatform.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

Snake in the third is Big Boss, his father.