• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Protesters lack common sense

Your cause is just.
Your common sense is lacking.
See the Forrest thru the trees.
Short sighted, foolish, and irresponsible.

1058029-forrest-gump-1994_20200708082942777.jpg

They formed protests that put thousands of people together within close proximity of one another during a global pandemic.
Thus facilitating the greater spread of said pandemic.
This was not only short sighted and stupid it was also criminal.
My hope is every single person who was in the streets protesting gets to spend two weeks suck as fuck for their stupidity.
Think before you act.

You've completely missed a very crucial point here. Nobody planned this. Nobody woke up one day and said you know what, NOW would be a great time for nationwide protests!

The people were stretched to their breaking point, George Floyd was killed on camera, and they snapped. Are you suggesting that they should have all said whoa, whoa. I know we're all enraged at the unjust killing of another member of our community, and nothing we have done so far to try to bring attention to this problem has worked, but we should all take a breath and stay inside and wait until conditions for protesting improve...

Nobody wanted this, it just happened. It wasn't planned. It was time. If you want to blame someone for the timing, blame Derek Chauvin.

Planing has nothing to do with it.
We were just emerging from a lockdown situation it was a lack of common sense to leave your house and protest.
The minute the numbers reached more than a few anyone with 2 cents worth of brains should have thought ‘oh shit’ but the damn fools thought it was time to party.
When these fools grand parents, parents, or Aunts/uncles are just memories I hope they wear the shame the rest of their days.
Too late now when 150k more bodies are in the ground maybe the short sighted selfish fools will wake up.
There is no excuse for these fools.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
We were just emerging from a lockdown situation it was a lack of common sense to leave your house and protest.
The minute the numbers reached more than a few anyone with 2 cents worth of brains should have thought ‘oh shit’ but the damn fools thought it was time to party.
When these fools grand parents, parents, or Aunts/uncles are just memories I hope they wear the shame the rest of their days.
Too late now when 150k more bodies are in the ground maybe the short sighted selfish fools will wake up.
I agree with your premise. This all should have been handled completely differently. Politics and Power the bain of our existence.
But remember many if not most people think with their emotions. Especially the young. Add to that the natural tenancy of people to think that "That can't happen to me, I'm ______" Too angry, too upset to even do anything but react. We might get lucky but I doubt it.
But things like this make me really wonder.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/disney-world-opening-saturday-because-073803617.html

This is where the Sh*t hits the fan of human existence. Impatience, greed, boredom, the need for entertainment at all times in our present society, And a good healthy does of "Your not the Boss of Me" and here we are.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
They formed protests that put thousands of people together within close proximity of one another during a global pandemic.
Thus facilitating the greater spread of said pandemic.
This was not only short sighted and stupid it was also criminal.
My hope is every single person who was in the streets protesting gets to spend two weeks suck as fuck for their stupidity.
Think before you act.
Fucking A! Bullseye! (y) (y)

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Touchdown! AND a Two Point Conversion! AND recovered the onside kick! (y) (y) :cool:
Very well-said. Right on the money, zeeblofowl.

The idea / suggestion that those idiots were stretched to their breaking point and just snapped? That is just still stupid, selfish, irresponsible and criminal. That is playing Covid-19 Roulette and not just with themselves, but with all their family members and friends with whom they'll then gather. This just cannot be spun into a justifiable action.

These selfish, idiotic, moronic, PITA mutha fuckers' actions semi-FUBARed the gradual recovery from the pandemic that the country had going.
Not just from the health standpoint, but also just sabotaged all to shit the economic recovery by introducing chaos and general obstruction to progress of any kind on any front related to the pandemic.