• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Prophecy's Natural Big Tits Directory

member2224

Closed Account
Thanks cbfan. I'll look at that site and see how "official" it is. :) I sometimes noticed that they just took over measurements like "44F" for a 34F model.

Regards

Prophecy

Sounds good, I'm not 100% sure of the accuracy, but I'm sure you will look into and report back to us.

Another personal favourite, too bad she hasn't been active in a while:

Nicole Peters
Bra Size: 32J (70J)
Official Sources: http://www.xemcas.org/NicolePeters.htm
http://www.nicolepeters.com/
FreeOnes Thread: http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=29147

Oh, yes, thank you very much! Again, I'll use your post as a reference.

I'd prefer nicolepeters.com as official link. Is xemcas run by Score? I just looked up LDM, and they say she has 36HH - which perhaps was the case during her pregnancy, but I'd say she was a regular 34H before her - argh! - breast reduction. The evil word... :crying::weeping:

Regards

Prophecy

pitino

are you talking to me?
from their shape seem natural to me...:dunno:

but are they natural?
I never looked at her titties so I dont know...

I feared that we might get into the real/fake discussion some day...

Denise Milani ist a good example. I love her face and her boobs, but as long as I do not get to see her breasts naked, I don't believe they are real. What strikes me is the position of her nipples. In her transparent black bra series, they seem to be placed so high above the centre of her breasts that I can hardly believe they are real. Perhaps she is a case for the "silicone women with their nipples on the upper half of their breasts" thread. Who knows... Or we might start a thread for her: "probably natural breasted women with their nipples on the upper half of their breasts"... :)

A question to pitino or the admins that take care of the data in the FreeOnes biographies: For some (rare) models I was looking for, there wasn't much data available, so they got out of my focus. But as they are now frequently mentioned here:

How "official" is the information about the models you give there? What are your sources?

Let's take Milly Morris for example:

She cannot have a 37DD, because band sizes never have odd numbers ref ref. In addition to that, she looks too slim for me to have 36 or 38.

The DD ist confirmed on her website. In my opinion she seems to have a 32DD = 32E or 34DD = 34E. But I'll try to verify that.

That's why I'm still careful and don't dare to rely on FreeOnes biographies.

Thanks for all your contributions so far, they are very much appreciated!

Regards

Prophecy

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Denise Milani ist a good example. I love her face and her boobs, but as long as I do not get to see her breasts naked, I don't believe they are real. What strikes me is the position of her nipples. In her transparent black bra series, they seem to be placed so high above the centre of her breasts that I can hardly believe they are real. Perhaps she is a case for the "silicone women with their nipples on the upper half of their breasts" thread. Who knows... Or we might start a thread for her: "probably natural breasted women with their nipples on the upper half of their breasts"... :)
that is what I thought too. Thats why I asked.

She cannot have a 37DD, because band sizes never have odd numbers

The DD ist confirmed on her website. In my opinion she seems to have a 32DD = 32E or 34DD = 34E. But I'll try to verify that.
Regards

Prophecy

yeah I know thats why I said according to freeones.
I was wondering why they say 37...

and btw Im also not sure how "official" the infos in the freeones biographies are.
But Im definately sure with Jamie Lynn, Bettie Ballhaus and Brooke Banner, because I know them for so long already.
I only post the freeones biographies because everyone knows where to look at then :)

I just examined boobpedia.com. I remember having a look at it when it started. There wasn't much information at that time, but now it's grown a lot. Unfortunately they often mention only the cup size without the band size, but it seems to be quite reliable. For example: They say Milly Morris has a DD cup (without band size), and they correctly put the 37 into her "37-24-37" measurements.

Along with lanasbigboobs.com. Milly Morris has a 32DD cup there, which is also my opinion.

I think I'll take boobpedia and lanasbigboobs as references, but unofficial. The FreeOnes biographies seem to be too unreliable to me at that point.

Ok, I'll be back later with my reference post and today's update.

Ah, and it would be very helpful if you included one of the following exact links in your model proposals so that I can use them as a reference:

Model's own page:
http://[homepage]/[infopage]

Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/[Firstname]_[Lastname]

Boobpedia:
http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/[Firstname]_[Lastname]

Lana's Big Boobs:
http://www.lanasbigboobs.com/models/[letter]/[firstname]_[lastname]/

Thanks and regards

Prophecy

but wikipedia is most of the time just as unofficial and unreliable as the freeones biography

Thats an interesting point, but given a choice between wikipedia and freeones biography I'd go with wikipedia every time. Because, like we're doing now, everything entered is open for discussion and if someone knows that a piece of information is definitely incorrect, they can edit it and site sources.

Have to say it's hard to find official sources. Seems most busty models don't bother having their own official websites these days, and half of those that do don't have a bio section for some reason.

but wikipedia is most of the time just as unofficial and unreliable as the freeones biography

You are right. As is boobpedia. But more people look at Wikipedia, so I think there's a chance that a mistake is more likely to be corrected on Wikipedia than in the FreeOnes biographies.

Sometimes even "official" pages are not reliable if you take into account who runs them. Just take Big Tits Curvy Asses: Niki Castro a 36HH cup? Yeah, sure... They seem to add one or two cup sizes every time to make their discoveries more unbelievable. They even give two different bra sizes on one single page (36 HH and 32G, which is far more probable):

http://www.incrediblecontent.com/tgpgalleries/2.24.08/mgps/btcas/niki1/

I took that into account and will change the references with my next update:

Reference links:

M Model's own page
W Wikipedia
B Boobpedia
LBB Lana's Big Boobs
other other page

Thanks for the helpful discussion!

Prophecy

member2224

Closed Account
good point about the reliability....I think if you want the most reliable answer, you need to find it from the models own website. These other sites are always going to promote them as bigger than they actually are....

Prophecy's Natural Big Tits Directory

This directory does not claim to be complete or official. It highly depends on your co-operation, because we need something like "official" references that "prove" the breast size of a model. As I only can post five outgoing links per post and day, you are invited to post links which I can use as a reference.

Today's update: New models added. Reference link system modified.

- No silicone!
- No cups smaller than D!
- This is not a gallery posting thread!

Notes:
  1. Make sure to scroll down the thread to have the latest version!
  2. All links will open in the same window. I had to use the [thread] and [post] syntax instead of , because otherwise the posts would...st/index.php?threads/111957/"]Alexandra Moore: 36H (80H) 0 M

B
    Bettie Ballhaus: 32E (70E) 0 M
    Brooke Banner: 34D (75D) 0 M

C
    Chloe Vevrier: 36H (80H) 0 W
    Cindy Milley: 30H (65H) 0 M

E
    NEW! Ewa Sonnet: 32F (70F) 0 other

F
    NEW! Faith | In Bed with Faith | Inbedwithfaith: 32G (70G) 0 LBB

I
    Ines Cudna: 34F (75F) 0 LBB