• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Probably going to kick myself for this...ask me anything!

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
Since you have beautiful, big tits when did you first start developing? Have you ever thought of a breast reduction?(For my own selfish reasons I hope the answer is no.)

Good question. I started getting boobs when I was about 11-12. I always knew they were coming because I am built just like my mom and she has big boobs. By the time I was in high school I was easily a DD.

Yes, I have thought about a reduction. Before I started modeling, I actually had an appointment with a plastic surgeon and even had a date picked out. I think I was about 20. But I cancelled it, I just knew deep down that I wasn't ready to do it. And I am SO glad that I didn't, my boobs are just a part of me and it would feel very odd if they were significantly smaller. I imagine I will get them lifted someday though.

Maggie Green

Hi, Maggie, umm this is a 3-part question: :dunno:

1. Fave position?
  2. Second fave position?
  3. Third fave position?

Hmmmm, it really depends. I like missionary with my legs far back, cowgirl, and then doggy.

Maggie Green

Is there hope for the future?
Can you trust other people?
When was the last time you cried? Why?

Is there hope for the future? There's always hope no matter how bleak the situation.
Can I trust other people? Only those who prove they are trustworthy.
When was the last time I cried and why? I hardly ever cry but the week before Xmas, my mom was in the hospital again. It's quite a long story but she needs a heart transplant. So I cried then because I didn't know if she was going to ever come home. Good news...she came home on Christmas : )

Maggie Green

What item that is currently in your fridge could you throw the farthest?

Do you like cheese grits?

Have you ever been in a fist fight?

Haha, I bet I could throw a bunch of broccoli pretty far!
I haven't ever tasted cheese grits.
And I have never been in a fist fight but I bet I could beat a bitch's ass!

Maggie Green

Maggie, after you sign off on a shoot and complete said shoot, do you have any say in what will be in the final product such as certain poses, touch ups, ect?

Can you decide what kind of scene/theme will be shot ahead of time on your site and others?

Before you shoot, you sign paperwork which usually gives the photographer all the rights to the things you have mentioned. So no, I don't get any say. And there are plenty of photos that i see floating around that make me cringe but that's how the business works.

However, for my website, I am in total creative control..I pay for all of my own shoots and I decide outfits, themes, etc. And I really enjoy that part! I also do all my own editing and retouching.

Maggie Green

Have you ever gone to a ball game or been at the mall and had someone come up to you and say, "Hey! Hey! Do... do... do you know who you look like???!!!" :shy:

Haha no but I have had a few people tweet me or email me and say they saw me out in public and were too shy to say anything!

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Do you think existentialism has a place in today's society?