• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Probably going to kick myself for this...ask me anything!

Why DID the chicken cross the road?

Hi Maggie, welcome to FO! I hope you have a great time as there are plenty of lovely people here
My question is, have you experienced something called a 'pussy fart' and was it embarrassing? It's when a large penis enters a women's vagina (usually in doggy style), and the air rushes out, resulting in a loud BWARRRRRP sound! Most women would find that embarrassing :( Thanks in advance! :)

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Is there hope for the future?
Can you trust other people?
When was the last time you cried? Why?

What item that is currently in your fridge could you throw the farthest?

Do you like cheese grits?

Have you ever been in a fist fight?

Hi Maggie, welcome to FO! I hope you have a great time as there are plenty of lovely people here
My question is, have you experienced something called a 'pussy fart' and was it embarrassing? It's when a large penis enters a women's vagina (usually in doggy style), and the air rushes out, resulting in a loud BWARRRRRP sound! Most women would find that embarrassing :( Thanks in advance! :)

Hi Maggie, my question is: are you kicking yourself?

What part of Michigan are you from? I mean, what part of the hand? I have a friend who's from the middle of the Thenar region, slightly toward the metacarpophalangeal joint. :)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
If you could spend 10 minutes with Roald, what would you do to him?

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Do you think whipped cream is a necessary topping on dessert, or is it more for show?

She didn't answer my question about the hand. :(

Spleen

Banned?
What is the circumference of a moose?

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
What part of Michigan are you from? I mean, what part of the hand? I have a friend who's from the middle of the Thenar region, slightly toward the metacarpophalangeal joint. :)

I guess you would say the bottom right, but not all the way to the right. So many people don't know about the hand! When i first moved to California and people who ask where in MI and I showed them on my hand, they looked at me like I was crazy!