• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Unfortunately, Priya didn't win. Rachel Starr won for Week 43. No freakin way she's hotter than Priya, IMAO!

I had a feeling it would be between those two and Rachel would probably win. Rachel Starr just has a lot more name recognition (for the time being), especially among the fans of hardcore, and it's not like any of those Internet things are scientific or anyway remotely accurate. While they are good Priya's photos from that agency aren't her best either. There also could be a couple of people that do nothing but vote all day for them. Except for fun those types of things are kind of meaningless and I wouldn't worry too much about them.

^ It was rigged.

I know. I saw a couple thousand hanging chads that weren't counted. I demand a recount. :1orglaugh

Seriously though, if Priya is leaving Foxes (and she isn't pictured on the home page so it make you wonder) I wouldn't doubt it. Still they said they have another photoset of her coming up from that contest.

(Whoa, Priya's thread is over 600 post now...the power of Priya)

^ It was rigged.

You damn right it was rigged! I know we don't have any proof, but how else can you explain it? :dunno:

I know. I saw a couple thousand hanging chads that weren't counted. I demand a recount. :1orglaugh

Seriously though, if Priya is leaving Foxes (and she isn't pictured on the home page so it make you wonder) I wouldn't doubt it. Still they said they have another photoset of her coming up from that contest.

(Whoa, Priya's thread is over 600 post now...the power of Priya)

Being that she's moving into the hardcore world, maybe Foxes is trying to distance themselves from Priya. If that's the case, it would only make sense that Priya isn't on Foxes front page.

Being that she's moving into the hardcore world, maybe Foxes is trying to distance themselves from Priya. If that's the case, it would only make sense that Priya isn't on Foxes front page.

That wouldn't surprise me. They also could be trying to prop up Diana. Diana has a nice body with pretty good boobies and looks nice. I think she has potential, but she is no Priya.

That wouldn't surprise me. They also could be trying to prop up Diana. Diana has a nice body with pretty good boobies and looks nice. I think she has potential, but she is no Priya.

Priya is one of a kind and there will never be anyone like her again. They definitely broke the mold when they made her.

bootywatcher

I'm here to enquire about your spooons...
I voted for Priya. Priya lost to...Rachel Star (jaw hitting the floor)!!! :eek:

If Priya does hardcore, spreads that pussy wide open, there is NO FUCKING WAY she loses that race.

I'm not taking anything away from RS though, I wouldn't kick her outa my bed.

bw

Ok, well I found some info on another message board.

Apparently, she did her first Boy/Girl scene with Justice Young for Voodoo House. And that she will probably be making a Shane's World appearance in Surfer Girls 2.

Not sure how accurate the info is, but it's something at least.

Ok, well I found some info on another message board.

Apparently, she did her first Boy/Girl scene with Justice Young for Voodoo House. And that she will probably be making a Shane's World appearance in Surfer Girls 2.

Not sure how accurate the info is, but it's something at least.

Yeah, I just found that myself and was gettin ready to post it. You beat me to it! :mad:

I was just about to post the info from the ADT boards and three people already beat me to it. You guys are fast. I go out to buy some food and that's what happens. :1orglaugh