• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
So the Foxes site has a new, fancy splash page on their site. A collage, if you will, of a sampling of models....yet, there is no image of Priya Rai. Blasphemy I say! Blasphemy!

It's also funny how the three models that were on their homepage, Amber, Lucia, and Macy I haven't seen for months come out with a new photoset and I have to wonder if they're gone. :1orglaugh

You would think putting Priya, the most beautiful person ever, should just be auotmaic for them though.

Was anyone at her live chat at that danni website. Who goes to that website anyway? It seemed like it was on all the top search sites today when that website said it happened on october 23rd at 3:45 pdt. If anyone can get the transcript or video that would be appreciated.

Must....Have....New....Pics....Of....Priya!

Won't....Last....Much....Longer!

confused0067.gif

I regret to inform everyone that Swizzler has passed on. That month long period of time without any new pics of Priya simply did him in. He died peacefully in front of his computer looking at old pics of his favorite girl. He had one hand down his pants and in the other hand he had a beer. Those were his two favorite things, Priya Rai and beer. I think he would definitely have approved of Priya's new boobies. However, I don't think he would have approved of Priya doing hardcore stuff. But, in Swizzler's eyes Priya could do no wrong. RIP, Swizzler.

As for me, I'll be taking over where Swizzler left off. When it comes to Priya's new boobies, I LOVE EM!!!!!!!!! When it comes to Priya doing hardcore, I'm not quite sure how I feel about it just yet. I just hope that seeing her do hardcore doesn't ruin my image of her. As long as she's happy and this is really what she wants to do with her life, I'm happy too. I hope that she hasn't been talked into doing something that she really doesn't want to do.

Because, think about it. First, there aren't many Indian women that look like Priya (there aren't many women period that look like Priya). Second, there aren't many Indian women doing hardcore. You take those two things and people see nothing but dollar signs when they look at Priya. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this all turns out good for Priya. Because for me also, PRIYA CAN DO NO WRONG.

She was a no-show, she canceled like the night before. They had some other girl fill in.

The site sucks. :thumbsdown: Too many white women. Don't get me wrong, but I like some spice in my online life, ie Priya Rai. :thumbsup:

I joined that freakin site just so I could see my girl do her thing. I'd just love to hear what her voice sounds like. I'm sure it's just as sexy as the rest of her. Damn I hope they get her back soon! And yeah, that site does pretty much suck. :lame:

Alas poor Swizzler Sr., we hardly knew ye.

I joined that freakin site just so I could see my girl do her thing. I'd just love to hear what her voice sounds like. I'm sure it's just as sexy as the rest of her. Damn I hope they get her back soon! And yeah, that site does pretty much suck. :lame:

Hell ya! What do you think I did too? I am not a fan of danni.com. I have signed up to that site in the past from time to time, but that site is lacking something. It could be an awesome site...just it's just missing that certain something. It was weird so weird that Priya was going to be on it. Really weird. I just hope that nothing is wrong, you know, with her canceling and whatnot.

Hell ya! What do you think I did too? I am not a fan of danni.com. I have signed up to that site in the past from time to time, but that site is lacking something. It could be an awesome site...just it's just missing that certain something. It was weird so weird that Priya was going to be on it. Really weird. I just hope that nothing is wrong, you know, with her canceling and whatnot.

I could give a shit less about that site, I just wanted to see my girl Priya! I don't think you need to read anything into her canceling, I'm pretty sure that she's fine. I don't think it's weird, though. She's trying to get her name out there because of the move she's making into hardcore. First KSEX and then danni.com (almost). Personally, I think she's already done some hardcore stuff and it just hasn't come out yet. I could be wrong, but that's just the feeling I get. If she hasn't done any hardcore yet, she's definitely getting ready to do some soon. She's been traveling out to LA quite a bit lately. I'm thinking she might be making a move there from Arizona.

Because, think about it. First, there aren't many Indian women that look like Priya (there aren't many women period that look like Priya).

I don't think there is anybody that looks like Priya. Of course all of her fans know Priya's uniqueness. ;)

Second, there aren't many Indian women doing hardcore. You take those two things and people see nothing but dollar signs when they look at Priya. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this all turns out good for Priya. Because for me also, PRIYA CAN DO NO WRONG.

You’re right there aren't many bigger name Indian women doing hardcore. There isn’t that many bigger name Indian women in adult period. It's basically Priya, Sunny Leone, and....umm that's about it. I think your right about some people seeing dollars signs when they see Priya; but I also wonder if Priya is one of those people. Don't get me wrong. I'm not naive enough to think people go into the adult industry for free. I'm not going to hold it against her. She's also in her late 20's and it's not like she has 20 more years where she can be modeling and making money. (I sometimes wonder why she was never discovered earlier.) If we took the people that just did it purely because they enjoy it as the only reason then the industry would be left with like 6 or 7 people. I just hope Priya is treated with class, appears in classy or at least non-disgusting things, and that she stays in control of her career so she isn't used. Priya is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I don't want to see her used, chewed up, and spit out by the industry in 10 months time or to see her get into drugs.

Like I said also as long as she's happy I'm happy for her, although the damn male talent that works with her won't deserve it. :mad::1orglaugh

She's been traveling out to LA quite a bit lately. I'm thinking she might be making a move there from Arizona.

If you don't mind me asking do you have information on this or have you heard something. I go all over for Priya info and I haven't heard anything about her moving form Arizona although from some minor hints and clues I have suspected as much.

As far as her work I think we will just have to be patient and play the waiting game. I'm surprised more people aren't talking about his; maybe I'm just biased towards her. It's been harder to get in contact with her the last year or two so it's hard to know when a lot of her stuff is going to come out. Maybe eventually she will get her own website.

britlover

Closed Account
Whoa, loved the K-SEX radio pics! Haha, and me being a huge genre fan of Horror, I normally just download and listen to DeadPit.com (www.deadpit.com) ;)

Damn, I would love to see her in hardcore films shot in sunny Los Angeles. Priya is super uber-hot. I just hope, like many, she is treated with some respect and only does the projects she wants to, and of course, it's incredibly sexy. Too cool to hear this news ...

Whoa, loved the K-SEX radio pics! Haha, and me being a huge genre fan of Horror, I normally just download and listen to DeadPit.com (www.deadpit.com) ;)

Damn, I would love to see her in hardcore films shot in sunny Los Angeles. Priya is super uber-hot. I just hope, like many, she is treated with some respect and only does the projects she wants to, and of course, it's incredibly sexy. Too cool to hear this news ...

Cool! So, um, why did you post a link to DeadPit.com?

Ummmmm, what is this dude talkin about?