• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Prior to, and during my"vacation", I wrote letters and sent many emails

I knew I was correct. And, this man verifies it.

Part 1

Part 2

:hatsoff:

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Oh great, more of this shit.

Let me be the first to say no one missed you and we were all hoping you "accidentally" shot yourself in the face with one of your guns. Also its nice of you to come back in the same trolling fashion you left when you got yourself banned. :thefinger

:stir:

Welcome back :hatsoff:

And pay no attention to Rockerx, while I cannot exactly say "missed ya", just glad to see you back.

Whoever gets libs' panties in a bunch gets a drink from me ::beer:

:stir: Yay stirring the pot and watching people argue makes my dick hard.

I can't say I missed you but I've been bored so its nice to see trolls get made fun of because I have nothing better to do with my life."

Whoever gets libs' panties in a bunch gets a drink from me because I can't make zero sense on my own::beer:

Pay no attention to spyderboy he is in a bubble.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I would certainly echo Rocker's sentiments, but I envisioned a much slower and painful demise to your worthless existence than what he posted.

So fuck off, douche.

Side note: It's great to see that you're still playing the angry and misinformed generic Conservative character. That persona was particularly effective at generating the attention you so desperately crave. What a miserable, pathetic life you must lead.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
:stir:

And pay no attention to Rockerx, while I cannot exactly say "missed ya", just glad to see you back.

Whoever gets libs' panties in a bunch gets a drink from me ::beer:

Who pays attention to Rocker? :1orglaugh

Liberals are easily messed with.

I hear ya! And, thanks! :1orglaugh

That video is great. I will be posting it in the future.

Not just here, all over the net. :D

And just to be fair... I posted the two youtube videos because when I first mentioned in a thread of mine how the Republicans were and always have been the friends of the Black people, I was pretty much crucified by xfire and especially Jagger. I was told the info and the links I posted were not true and that it was all false information.

So, while banned, I wrote letters and emails, and then I saw the video of Allen West and figured it would verify my previous thread.

However, I don't expect those who dislike me and my topics to believe Allen West. But that's okay. There are others in here who will.

:glugglug:

Who pays attention to Rocker? :1orglaugh

Liberals are easily messed with.

People with brains and apparently worms that have me on "ignore" :1orglaugh. Congrats on getting your trolling fuck buddy back.

lib·er·al
1.Favorable to or in accord with concepts of maximum individual freedom possible, especially as guaranteed by law and secured by governmental protection of civil liberties.
2.Favoring or permitting freedom of action, especially with respect to matters of personal belief or expression
3.Tending to give freely; generous
4. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.

Damn right.

DR. B

Closed Account
This message is hidden because Sam Fisher is on your ignore list.

awesome.

talk away sam, cause I don't see it LOL!!!!

Modern liberals are not classical liberals.

No sorry you don't get to rewrite the dictionary dumbass. It is funny that you say those words though since they are a fitting response to the op. Modern republicans are not classic republicans. The republican party is unrecognizable from its past leaders and roots, even Reagan could not run as a republican these days.