• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Princess Blueyez / Blueyed Cass

I believe u when you say you got a lot of content, and dont remember it all. im sure most wouldn't either. :)

but I have to wait until I see you put up a set that I know hat pics removed (or that set that was completely removed). thats when i'll get a lifetime member ship. i'll even clear out my cookies so you get 100%, it will be well deserved.

oh ya, i guess I should ask b4 i forget.

you said you are relaunching her zip, but is it going to be like the 1 on fdau? that one was different than the original (not much, but had a couple more pix).

opinion: i'd rather see you put the re-release on pf instead of zip store. any chance of that?

phil-flash

Approved Content Owner
oh ya, i guess I should ask b4 i forget.

you said you are relaunching her zip, but is it going to be like the 1 on fdau? that one was different than the original (not much, but had a couple more pix).

opinion: i'd rather see you put the re-release on pf instead of zip store. any chance of that?

Her "never b4 seen this way" zip set is going to be part of my new zip store. Launching in the next month or so. There will be a significant amount of pics added into this set, that were not released before.

phil-flash

Approved Content Owner
a week later, and no PBE set. not building trust here phil.

Yeah you got me... I just finished with a Taylor Twins set that was in queue. Today I clean off my laptop of all of the working files from that set... and start the next in queue. I will take a look through my Blueyez Lightroom Catalog and see if I can find something that might satisfy you. But I have to add it to my queue... I cannot just "birth it" tomorrow.

Her "never b4 seen this way" zip set is going to be part of my new zip store. Launching in the next month or so. There will be a significant amount of pics added into this set, that were not released before.

thats good 2 hear, about the new pics. took a shot with getting it on pf :D

Yeah you got me... I just finished with a Taylor Twins set that was in queue. Today I clean off my laptop of all of the working files from that set... and start the next in queue. I will take a look through my Blueyez Lightroom Catalog and see if I can find something that might satisfy you. But I have to add it to my queue... I cannot just "birth it" tomorrow.

understandable, but it also means no sale 4 pbe fans like myself. i'm going 2 have to wait and see still.

phil-flash

Approved Content Owner
dont look like its going 2 happen. phil just cant keep his word.

You are right again, I did not keep my word and let you know what I found. I did find some stuff last week though, and believe it or not... I put it on my production drive, and Blueyez is next in queue.

Here is a screenshot of the set that I am starting work on today.

Screen-Shot-2017-01-25-at-3.53.01-PM.png

and is this set, as you said, "something up [my] alley"? should i be excited to see this set rereleased? should i wait to see what other say abou tit?

phil-flash

Approved Content Owner
and is this set, as you said, "something up [my] alley"? should i be excited to see this set rereleased? should i wait to see what other say abou tit?

Hey man, I cannot talk you into joining my site. You can make up your mind for yourself. I am not trying to be rude, I am just working away trying to pump out some good stuff.

Here is a free behind the scenes video, shot by my best buddy, "hubris".

Hey man, I cannot talk you into joining my site. You can make up your mind for yourself. I am not trying to be rude, I am just working away trying to pump out some good stuff.

& you shouldnt have to. your content should sell itself. a slip every once in a while would do it for me, and i woudn't doubt, others to.

not to intrude on this conversation, but this girl started in 2004- 13 years ago, has she ever gotten nude? i gave up looking like 10 years when i realized it was likely never going to happen- seeing nude/topless photos of her.

Just saw the new set in the members area. Great pics...vintage Cass...and lots of areola!! Love it!! The video is great too, especially the second part where you pick up the camera. I have a month-to-month membership now, but more sets like this and I'll definitely be a life member! Aleeady looking forward to more!!

phil-flash

Approved Content Owner
Just saw the new set in the members area. Great pics...vintage Cass...and lots of areola!! Love it!! The video is great too, especially the second part where you pick up the camera. I have a month-to-month membership now, but more sets like this and I'll definitely be a life member! Aleeady looking forward to more!!

sounds promising, but still, will phil put up missing/removed pics&vids? ones we know had the good stuff? i understand not all had slips, and thats fine, collecters will enjoy the bigger pics. i guess i still wait.