• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Princess Blueyez / Blueyed Cass

Shes never coming back is she? What a damn heart breaker but sexy as hell

- - - Updated - - -

Shes never coming back is she? What a damn heart breaker but sexy as hell

This is probably a longshot, but there was a set she did where she was wearing a sheer, green mesh shirt. Clearly visible nipples, it was hot, one of my favorite sets of hers. I haven't been able to find it in a while, though; does anyone know where to find it?

phil-flash

Approved Content Owner
041_012.jpg

princess-blue-eyez-1.gif

princess-blue-eyez-2.gif

princess-blue-eyez-4.gif

princess-blue-eyez-6.gif

The Princess... remastered!

55 Super High Res Pics that have been white balanced and toned correctly.

2 Videos

172 Animated Gifs --- your imagination has never seen Cass this way... Trust me!

Portfolio Page
Set Page
Free Gallery

Last edited:
Hello phil-flash.
Do you have any topless shots of Princess Blueyez like Nikki and Megan?
Alot of people are waiting for this for years!
Thanks.

Thanks for the new Blueyez set Phil! Any new stuff ahead? Some revealing stuff from this cutie would be awesome. Definitaly one of my favourites :)

phil-flash

Approved Content Owner
Thanks for the new Blueyez set Phil! Any new stuff ahead? Some revealing stuff from this cutie would be awesome. Definitaly one of my favourites :)

You're welcome. I have her "Never B4 Seen This Way" zipset on my production drive now. I am remastering that set and re-launching my zip store with that one soon.

There will be more of her, I don't know exactly what I have that might be more revealing... but I am sure there are at least some close calls. In time, I will remaster all of her stuff. So stay the fuck t( . )( . )ned! (or get a Lifetime Membership :))

phil, there was a whole set removed from her site, and plenty of pics from individual sets removed as well when the site was active. u have stuff.

What you just said pretty much explains why people shouldn't sign up, you just told them "nothing new here". I remember when you started re-releasing stuff, she had a bit of a freak out about it. who would be worried if there was nothing to worry about? give ppl a reason to sign up, something to want over the long run (b/c u want sales).

phil-flash

Approved Content Owner
phil, there was a whole set removed from her site, and plenty of pics from individual sets removed as well when the site was active. u have stuff.

What you just said pretty much explains why people shouldn't sign up, you just told them "nothing new here". I remember when you started re-releasing stuff, she had a bit of a freak out about it. who would be worried if there was nothing to worry about? give ppl a reason to sign up, something to want over the long run (b/c u want sales).

I don't believe that I said nothing new here... what I said was...

I don't know exactly what I have that might be more revealing... but I am sure there are at least some close calls.

Forgive me, you must... but I have dealt with hundreds of girls, ten bazillion images and sets... and I just don't recall everything.

It sounds to me, that your memory is better than mine... and it seems to me... that your memory has reasons to sign up. See you in the members area... which you can now make comments btw.