• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

President Obama - Profiles in Leadership

By Peter Foster, Washington

9:03PM BST 29 Sep 2014

President Barack Obama was facing a fierce political backlash on Monday night after he blamed US intelligence chiefs for being caught by surprise by the sudden rise of the Islamic State (Isil) terror movement in Iraq and Syria.

In a highly unusual step, Mr Obama singled out James Clapper, his director of national intelligence, when asked by a television interviewer whether he had underestimated the threat posed by Isil after its fighters burst across the Syrian border into Iraq this summer, capturing large swathes of territory.

“I think our head of the intelligence community, Jim Clapper, has acknowledged that they underestimated what had been taking place in Syria,” Mr Obama told CBS News.

So he throws his DIA director under the bus while he's been getting daily intelligence breifings on the rise of ISIS for over a year and after they took over Fallujah back in January, Obama smugly dismissed them as a JV team wearing a Kobe Bryant jersey.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-intelligence-agencies-for-Isil-surprise.html

To hear Obama talk, he personally killed Osama Bin Laden but it's James Clapper's fault that ISIS was underestimated.

I don't remember James Clapper being on the ballot in 2012.

This is your community organizer at work folks.

The US intelligence is a joke : They don't have a clue about what's happening in the Middle East. But the worst is that governments (both Dems and Reps) use the intelligence they have from this services to decide to armed these guys, trained yhese others guys or bomb these ones.
And this is how you get to the situation we've reached today. Ans since the US (and other governements following them, like the French government) are once again messing around in the region, things can onlya get even worst...

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Here is another insight on Obama. The professor who wrote the piece quoted from and commentated, he made me see this president in a new light. And looking back - If Obama had done a THIRD, let alone half of what he PREFERRED to do, if only he could... he would leave office close to bring a legend :2 cents:

Obama's far from being the perfect president, there are many critcits to make about his presidency but still, he's way better than any of those who participated in Republicans primaries 2008 and 2012.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Obama's far from being the perfect president, there are many critcits to make about his presidency but still, he's way better than any of those who participated in Republicans primaries 2008 and 2012.

As much as I don't care for Obama I can't really argue against that. What prospects for good leadership do we have in this country? I'm glad McCain isn't President and Mitt Romney had no fire in his belly to become President. I know much of the left likes Elizabeth Warren but she's not my cup of tea even though I recommended her for my liberal aunt over Hillary. Good chance I don't vote at all in 2016. I'm not going out of my way to help one guy because he's less scummy than the other. I live in California anyway so what does it matter?

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I always chuckle when conservatives say this. And they say Liberals are elitist :rolleyes:

It has nothing to do with liberal elitism. He's pointing out Dear Leader's incompetence and inexperience prior to suckers voting for him for president.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to

We don't know if either McCain or Mitt would have been a better President. The problem for me was that McCain couldn't come up with a plan during his last few months of run. Drop the campaign and settle in congress to stay off the financial crises? He knows better than anyone that congress is slow as shit to come together to agree on anything. Mitt is an empty suit. My problem is what kind of shit will be wheeled out for 2016.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
He's still incompetent. And while he might have some experience, wisdom didn't come with it.

It has nothing to do with liberal elitism. He's pointing out Dear Leader's incompetence and inexperience prior to suckers voting for him for president.

"Inexperienced" is an empty term. Take the converse, McCain was so old he was too fucking "experienced", whereas Romney was more "experienced" than Obama, not as "experienced" as McCain, but look at what he was experienced in, being a vampire, yeah, that's a great platform, oh wait, he wanted to wait until after he was in office before he told us what his platform actually consisted of, there's a motherfucker you can trust. And I can't wait to see what sort of "experienced" sumbitch the GOP drags out for 2016, whoever it is better be so experienced he's already dead, otherwise he just won't cut the mustard.

georges

Staff member
He has divided America and he was and is no way better than Romney. Lot of people living on welfare and food coupons, lot of riots against policemen, you call that progress? Not really, it is regression and he only created part time jobs not full time jobs, the economy has not that much recovered under his two failed terms. So he is as bad as was carter

georges

Staff member
I always chuckle when conservatives say this. And they say Liberals are elitist :rolleyes:

Maybe you should chuckle on the number of people living on welfare and food coupons which is a result of your beloved leader's poor thinking and strategy when it comes to economics and finances management.

bobjustbob

Compared To W the man is a genius.
8 years you put Jr in office??? 8 fucking years!!!!
That my friend is a shame that does not wash off.

Or you can look to blame fellows on the left that rejected Gore and Carey. They either voted for Bush or didn't vote at all.

Another bitch fight about which party President is the best.

Reason why I'm not voting in November or ever again as a moderate. Won't matter because it will be business as usual. The Party that is the minority will play obstruction in the new age United States. And stall to prove they are right for 2016, 2018, 2020...................

SAD we can't work together for the commonwealth of all. :yesyes:

Carry on.

bobjustbob

I understand right and wrong.

No, you are the little kid laying in the middle of the supermarket screaming and stamping his feet because mommy won't buy you a toy. Grow up like the rest of the adults on the left that accepted the results of the election. Remember that vote counts and recounts are supervised by both parties in every district. Don't be one of those guys that yells BUSH every time it rains or you stub your toe.

Another bitch fight about which party President is the best.

Reason why I'm not voting in November or ever again as a moderate. Won't matter because it will be business as usual. The Party that is the minority will play obstruction in the new age United States. And stall to prove they are right for 2016, 2018, 2020...................

Lame. Republicans are counting on people like you not to vote. If everyone votes they won't have a chance and we can start to fix all the damage they've done to this country.