• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Prenups

1. If she's unfaithful, I don't have to pay alimony.
2. If I'm unfaithful, I will have to pay alimony.
3. Whatever each one brought into the marriage, gets to keep if the marriage is over.
4. Anything acquired by both people during the marriage will be divided equally.
5. She keeps the spoiled brats, I keep the well behaved kids :tongue:

3. Whatever each one brought into the marriage, gets to keep if the marriage is over.
4. Anything acquired by both people during the marriage will be divided equally.

Sounds right

I would keep a third of the money and give her a third of the money and give the kids a third of the money (if there are any).
Each one would have to get their own health insurance afterwards.
I also would like anything colored green to be mine.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

No kids here...she keeps her hands off my Harley, and she can have an equal amount half of it's value in cash, or property.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Really simple. If the marriage is ended, for any condition, you leave with what you entered the marriage with.
If you had $12 dollars, and some flip flops, you leave with $12 dollars and your flip flops.
No you don't get alimony, no you don't get money for time served. It's fair for both sides.

If you loved each other and then you don't, there's no reason to be spiteful to each other. You're supposed to be adults for fucks sake!
I didn't appreciate being firebombed on the way out the first time.

I'd never do a prenup. Sorry, but trust is earned, and I hope to be a good enough judge of character to avoid issues down the road. I know people grow apart, and not all marriages work. That's where the trust comes in.

I'd never do a prenup. Sorry, but trust is earned, and I hope to be a good enough judge of character to avoid issues down the road. I know people grow apart, and not all marriages work. That's where the trust comes in.

So, can I introduce you to a cousin of mine?

(she needs a green card bad! :tongue:)

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
prenups are bullshit. if you cant marry someone without worrying about a divorce already, then youre a fucking idiot and shouldnt be getting married.

case closed.

Actually, love blinds you, feelings make you think with the wrong head, you're in love, you think it will last forever.....the divorce rate is what? So, yes, You Might be madly in love right now but so were so many people who in a few years later will be going for each other's necks.

Think of a pre-nup as life insurance for the love you feel at the present time.

/\ that thinking is asinine.

tell that to people like johnny carson and hulk hogan who got rail roaded hard in their divorces when their wives simply sat on their asses while they busted theirs. Hogans wife took him for like 70% of his money so while he literally broke his back to make his money she just laid on hers for the lions share of it.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
yeah, lets look at celebrities for real life marriage rates. sometimes you people kill me.

the fact of the matter is, people don't marry for the right reasons and marry without actually knowing the person they are marrying. too rushed, too stupid. also, everyone's too pussy to work out relationship problems with each other before crying for divorce. in short: people are idiots.

starting off by believing that marriage is disposable leaves you doomed from the start.

yeah, lets look at celebrities for real life marriage rates. sometimes you people kill me.

the fact of the matter is, people don't marry for the right reasons and marry without actually knowing the person they are marrying. too rushed, too stupid. also, everyone's too pussy to work out relationship problems with each other before crying for divorce. in short: people are idiots.

starting off by believing that marriage is disposable leaves you doomed from the start.

I was just giving you an idea as to why people want prenups or would want them. Me personally I don't care for them, i just got married been with her for eight years, lived with each other for 7 so i know everything about her and everything about me.