• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Re: Before & After Breast Augmentation (#2)

She should have saved up a while longer and gotten some tattoo removal and bigger cans.

How about hotlinking or uploading pix instead of poasting thousands potentially harmful links? It takes half the time and half the trouble. Like this.....

Here's another one that that is completely ruined. I used to check her board several times a day hoping for the next update. She got the boob job and that ended that story. Ladies and Gentlemen, presenting, the once wonderful Jessie Rogers.

Before=Yummy

15.jpg

After=Yuck

Jessie-Rogers-001-003.jpg

How about hotlinking or uploading pix instead of poasting thousands potentially harmful links? It takes half the time and half the trouble. Like this.....

Here's another one that that is completely ruined. I used to check her board several times a day hoping for the next update. She got the boob job and that ended that story. Ladies and Gentlemen, presenting, the once wonderful jessie rogers.

Before=Yummy

After=Yuck

When did this Crime Against Humanity happen?

^ I think the problem with Kimber's boobjob is she went too conservative (size wise) and would have looked better with a bigger implant size. Perhaps she did not have the skin tissue to get bigger boobs or she just did not want to have the "phony boobed bimbo" look you think is so horrible, but yeah, not a fan of small implants or Mosquito bite tits.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol

Why are earth did she get fake boobs? Her real boobs were great better than the boobjob.

the boobjob wasnt a bad idea per se i would say... problem was that she went to the cheapest docotr she could find... atleast thats what these scars say

the boobjob wasnt a bad idea per se i would say... problem was that she went to the cheapest docotr she could find... atleast thats what these scars say

The scars say she got a breast lift with her implants. The scars would look like that with any doctor, at least for the first few months or year.