• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Before & After Breast Augmentation (#2)

It heals with some women but others I've notice it doesn't heal like Kortney Kane. Her boobs have never healed, she still has the scars and it's been 3+ years now.

I wonder how women who have a boob job actually decide how far to go in terms of having them enlarged. I mean, you`d be pretty cross if you had them done and found afterwards they weren`t as big as you would have liked, or were too big. And how long does the immediate post-op recovery period last? I imagine that there has to be a period of time whilst they recover before you can get down to some serious fucking.

I guest it's up to the individual, however I have personally always preferred the natural look. For example take Bonnie Rotten who is unquestionably hot. Seeing her before and after work, I way prefer he natural look. I can only assume that there is a lot of pressure to get work done to compete in the industry. In her case she is so unique it's a shame she felt the need to change a thing.

Yes, but how does the individual make their choice? It`s hardly the sort of thing where a girl could try on several different pairs for size. Or do clinics have prosthetics to give an idea of how the finished enlarged breasts will look/feel?

I think her choice her made up of a mix of :
- apprehension : the fear to go under the knife, the fear to get out of what mother nature gave to them
- disgrace : what people will think of me ?? I don't want to be treated as a plastic slut !
- surgeon recommendation : a girl starting with a tiny A-cup won't be able to go to 1500cc in one step (not enough breast tissue)

as they pass one or more of these psychological / physiological steps they might be able to go under the knife again for a bigger size :D

alluringvixens-039.jpgalluringvixens-101.jpgalluringvixens-060.jpg

You're welcome! :)