• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

georges

Staff member
Re: Before & After breast Augmentation (#2)

Babes with no tits (or very small or very medium tits) are looking like 15 years old teenage girls. In terms of boobies bigger is better. Nikki Nova looks better with her boob job than without. Boobjob is necessary for saggy tits too.

XanderJack

Banned

I don't think just because a women has small tits she looks 15. That is just insulting to a lot of attractive smaller breasted women. But I do think both of those women look better after their boobjobs.

i agree with xanderjack, there's plenty of hot chicks out there with small boobs that are totally hot and in no way remind me of 15 year old girls or boys for that matter. if you can look at that first pic of shay sweet and see a young boy, then i think you might need to go see a therapist.

i think maybe the bottom line is that some people like chicks with small boobs and some people like chicks with big boobs, to each his own. personally, i don't really like shay sweet at all, but i think that her boob job wasn't that good since her tits look way too firm, they don't hang at all, they just stick straight out from her body.

Taylor Little. Compare yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

that's an interesting thread :thumbsup:

Eva Angelina before and after.

Last edited by a moderator: