• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pony People Fetish - Some Crazy Shit People Get Off On!

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
This is an outtake from a video I shot last month discussing my experiences at Fetishcon (a convention where people with fetishes come to party) and seeing Pony People. These are people who have a fetish to pretend to be horses! They even have a stable master with a whip lol they make horse sounds and one guy was in a speedo with a tail lmao!

This is fucking funny and to each his own, but this is a VERY odd way to get your rocks off if you ask me! I wonder if they poop on the ground too? :)

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Ona Zee was heavy into this back in the day (mid/late 80's). The first time I saw one of her videos I was like :wtf:

I don't find it to be erotic, but I do think they're pretty creative with their costumes.

Would you like to have your own horseman, or should we call it a manhorse? Having a little ride around your house and giving some spanking on your horseboy to ride faster? I think this sounds like something you might like with your aggressive attitude and to be on control?

I think this fetish is a distant relative to some submissive and humilative fetishes of being used as a human toy and being treated like an animal combined with some roleplaying. But this fetish lacks real sexual interaction for my tastes. I think my back would break if someone was riding me and I'd prefer something where girl rides either on my dong or on my face. I've seen once in some TV-show of some fetish where grown up men were clothed and pampered like a little baby in baby cot being breast fed and everything. I think those fetishes are little bit similar to each other?

They probably poo on your floor inside unless you take them out like a doggy... but you might want to ask more what our little masochist animal lover expert Assari thinks of these kind of things.
:plasma:

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
lol too funny! yeah i couldnt get the sexual aspect of it at all but the guy with the blue speedo went to the bathroom and jerked off afterward and said it makes him so horny to pretend to be a horse.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Where's Plasma to contribute when you need him?

I actually ended a sexual encounter with a chick a few years back because as we were going at it she started meowing like a cat. It wasn't a playful meow, it was a meow like a real cat. I thought that if I kept going she was going to turn into a cat. I never have fucked a cat before but if I did I imagine that it would be like that. I gotta be pretty freaked out to give up a piece of ass mid stream.

Let's not forget about these Furry lifestylers who dress in costume and engage in sexual acts.

deviants.