• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Poll for americans only

England and Argentina go to war. What should the U.S.A. do?

• Join in the war; help our Southern neighbours the Argentines and gain influence with them.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Join the war: Help our old allies the Brits, who have helped us recently.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Stay out of the war.

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
What we should have done to begin with with this war STAY THE FUCK OUT

I absolutely agree with you! This is exactly what we need to do with most global military actions: STAY THE FUCK OUT.

The Chinese are doing to us pretty much what we did to the Soviets in the 80's: encouraging us to bankrupt ourselves through unnecessary global military spending. And we're so dumb that we are falling for it! I figure one more unfunded war, coupled with another round of tax cuts, should put us in line to be the next Greece in about 10 years. But hey, what did the neocons tell us 10 years ago? "We're better off fightin' 'em over thar than over hyar!" Idiots! :facepalm:

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I absolutely agree with you! This is exactly what we need to do with most global military actions: STAY THE FUCK OUT.

The Chinese are doing to us pretty much what we did to the Soviets in the 80's: encouraging us to bankrupt ourselves through unnecessary global military spending. And we're so dumb that we are falling for it! I figure one more unfunded war, coupled with another round of tax cuts, should put us in line to be the next Greece in about 10 years. But hey, what did the neocons tell us 10 years ago? "We're better off fightin' 'em over thar than over hyar!" Idiots! :facepalm:
It's your military industrial complex that is bankrupting you; it's perfectly possible to have a functional military for a fraction of what the yanks spend to achieve their current dysfunctional one.

Mayhem

Banned
It's your military industrial complex that is bankrupting you; it's perfectly possible to have a functional military for a fraction of what the yanks spend to achieve their current dysfunctional one.

On this point, we agree completely. :thumbsup:

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
On this point, we agree completely. :thumbsup:
Well, in that case let me elaborate; the U.K. also has a military industrial complex and as a result produces piss poor military systems.
And guess what? Almost all nations around the world produce shit military systems. I suggest that we should avoid military conflict. Actually no, check that, I propose that we all wear turtlenecks.They're the ultimate in style. And style>life.