• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Poll for americans only

England and Argentina go to war. What should the U.S.A. do?

• Join in the war; help our Southern neighbours the Argentines and gain influence with them.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Join the war: Help our old allies the Brits, who have helped us recently.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Stay out of the war.

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which makes them wrong because? C'mon, it took you two attempts to take Iraq and that was after years of war with Iran to wear them down (not to mention Saddam's "leadership".)

Saddam had the fourth largest army in the world prior to Desert Shield/Storm, three years after their war with Iran. We all know how that played out and the Iraqis were never able to recover due to sanctions.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Your Greek wife must roll her eyes when you drink.
:yawn: Give the fuck up, economist.
Saddam had the fourth largest army in the world prior to Desert Shield/Storm, three years after their war with Iran. We all know how that played out and the Iraqis were never able to recover due to sanctions.
Forgive me, I don't see your point, explain?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Vodka I have to admit of all the posters here; your tangents concerning military minutiae are bizarre. Do you drink when you post?

Most of his comments and thread point to yes he is drunk often.

America a paper tiger? Funny, I remember the same thing being said by every dictatorship under the sun in the 20th century.

America is far from a paper tiger.

Are you trying to tell me the M1s used by the Aussies are somehow different to the M1s used by america? Should you really know something before you express an opinion?

:facepalm:

vodkazvictim

Most of his comments and thread point to yes he is drunk often.

America is far from a paper tiger.

:facepalm:
A: You don't know how often I'm drunk. I'm mostly sober when I post on FO. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. STFU.

B: Really? So the F22 IS the superfighter that america claims? Obviously it's so stealthy that it's exploits over Libya and the Middle East went completely unnoticed...
Perhaps you'd like to tell me how america is far from a paper tiger.

C: You're using the facepalm smiley because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. As it happens Aussie M1s are indeed different from american M1s; They lack D.U. You could've said that and made me look ignorant if you knew anything, but you didn't, so you just used the facepalm smiley because when you haven't got a leg to stand on you fall back on somebody elses insult. Pathetic. :facepalm:

Mayhem

Banned
A: You don't know how often I'm drunk. I'm mostly sober when I post on FO. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. STFU.

B: Really? So the F22 IS the superfighter that america claims? Obviously it's so stealthy that it's exploits over Libya and the Middle East went completely unnoticed...
Perhaps you'd like to tell me how america is far from a paper tiger.

C: You're using the facepalm smiley because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. As it happens Aussie M1s are indeed different from american M1s; They lack D.U. You could've said that and made me look ignorant if you knew anything, but you didn't, so you just used the facepalm smiley because when you haven't got a leg to stand on you fall back on somebody elses insult. Pathetic. :facepalm:

It's not that the F22 is a bad fighter. It's that it is too fucking expensive and we don't need it. It's like being a Tennessee hillbilly and driving a Ferrari around the farm.

As far as "stealth" goes, you always bring it up but I can never figure out what exact point you're trying to make. I'm not being insulting. I've spent a couple years trying to figure out what you're so pissed about....and you're not helping.

As far as Aussie M1s go.....who the fuck cares about the Aussies regardless of what tank they drive? Militarily, Australia is as irrelevant to the rest of the world as Canada and/or Romania. Whatever was spent, whatever mis-steps occured.....tuff shit. These tanks are never going to fire a shot in anger so again, who fuckin' cares?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
It's not that the F22 is a bad fighter. It's that it is too fucking expensive and we don't need it. It's like being a Tennessee hillbilly and driving a Ferrari around the farm.

Maybe they are driving it around town. :tongue:

Let's not use racist words.

vodkazvictim

Just drink dude. Don't talk just drink.
Not talking, typing. I'll do as I desire. Remember that. :thefinger:
Vodka, do what this comment say to do.

I do know what I'm talking about. :hatsoff:
Horseshit.

As far as "stealth" goes, you always bring it up but I can never figure out what exact point you're trying to make. I'm not being insulting. I've spent a couple years trying to figure out what you're so pissed about....and you're not helping.

As far as Aussie M1s go.....who the fuck cares about the Aussies regardless of what tank they drive? Militarily, Australia is as irrelevant to the rest of the world as Canada and/or Romania. Whatever was spent, whatever mis-steps occured.....tuff shit. These tanks are never going to fire a shot in anger so again, who fuckin' cares?
I'm going with the F22 is a bad fighter for various reasons.
As for "We don't need it", you're absolutely right, you've still got F15s & 16s & they're still more than good enough. F22 should never have been built.
Stealth is useless because it doesn't work; stealth aircraft can be detected, tracked and destroyed. Stealth is just a massive waste of money, as the Soviets learnt back in the '70s(?) when analysing the potential of Yfimtsev's work.
I care about money wasted on the military for various reasons. I don't like the idea that some squaddy got shit kit and died just to protect a profit margin.

Mayhem

Banned
Stealth is far from useless. You just have a pissy attitude about it. And saying something doesn't work because the Soviets couldn't figure it out is pretty silly.

vodkazvictim

Stealth is far from useless. You just have a pissy attitude about it. And saying something doesn't work because the Soviets couldn't figure it out is pretty silly.
Alright, so it can delay detection. But frankly I don't consider the advantages of stealth worth the cost.
I'm not pissed at stealth because the Russkis didn't opt to pursue it (they could figure it out, but considered it a poor use of funds), but because I consider it a poor investment.
Vodka :baconsalt:

:tongue:
Oh well, when you put it like that, I see that I was in error and you are in fact correct.

vodkazvictim

Malvinas belong to Argentina
Falklands belong to UK
Maybe it's time for people to forget about nations and just be people
I've wanted to say this for a long time, so I will;

Why can't we all just get along?

Also, Kill whitey!

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I think the Argentines are pissed because there is some black gold in the Falklands,and they can't get their
hands on it.They are also having a shit time economically so that would have helped them out a bit.

But unfortunately for them it ain't going to happen.

vodkazvictim

I think the Argentines are pissed because there is some black gold in the Falklands,and they can't get their
hands on it.They are also having a shit time economically so that would have helped them out a bit.

But unfortunately for them it ain't going to happen.
I believe you.

I'd advocate for the US to stay out, but mostly because the UK can handle a country like Argentina, they don't need our help.

If the UK really needed the US, I would advocate helping them. I consider them to be our greatest ally in the world.