• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Poll: Did you serve in the military?

Which Branch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, the very last year that is was obligated in our country, so we had to drink the complete stock from the mess (all for free). How I love the army.

Semper Fi

jinxypie

Official Checked Star Member
I did not. Almost joined the Air Force though. I still get complimented on my ASVAB. :D
My dad was in the Army, I have cousins that were Marines or that are in the Air Force, my husband's grandfather was in the Navy... but I can't think of anyone in the family that was in the Coast Guard. Maybe one of the future generations. :)

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I served in a civilian assistance program whereby I would walk around UK military bases in Afghanistan with my hands over my ears, stamping my feet.

I was supposed to go into the army as an MP. My knees are shot so they didn't take me.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
No, but I did beat Call of Duty 2 and Call of Duty 3 on the highest difficulty level.

Close enough... :dunno:

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Yes, 7.5 months in the army. Not by choice though, this was when military service was obligatory for males in Sweden.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
As a man who's been constantly pursued by naval forces, I must commend those men and women on their determination and skill.