• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Police officer killed in attack at U.S. Capitol; suspect dead

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Noah Green did it. As a follower of Farrakhan he's probably one of those dirty racists too. Good riddance to bad vermin.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-capitol-lockdown-vehicle-shooting-police-victims-173000580.html

noah-green-farrakhan.jpg

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
The USCP took care of him quickly. Glad to see they weren't fucking around.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
That officer who died? Yeah, he died as the result of two strokes unrelated to the "riot."

And that fuckhead US Capitol Special Agwnt who shot the unarmed "rioter," was cleared of any wrong doing.

Ace Boobtoucher

Fuckhead Special Agent?
Yeah. The one who really hated Donald Trump and made thinly veiled threats against his supporters on Facebook was the one who pulled the trigger on Ashli Babbit. I'm not looking him up because fuck him.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Ace, Ace, you OK?
He seems confused. It's okay to kill some people running away who don't obey lawful orders (i.e., Duante Wright), but it's not okay okay to kill others who are charging forward who don't obey lawful orders (i.e., Ashli Babbit). The former is doing his/her job and the latter is a 'fuckhead'.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Offtopic.
He seems confused. It's okay to kill some people running away who don't obey lawful orders (i.e., Duante Wright), but it's not okay okay to kill others who are charging forward who don't obey lawful orders (i.e., Ashli Babbit). The former is doing his/her job and the latter is a 'fuckhead'.
Run away. Get Straight. Go forward. Move ahead.

It's D-E-V-O. :)

I can go back to sleep now. Zzzzzzzz! :sleep:

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Yeah. The one who really hated Donald Trump and made thinly veiled threats against his supporters on Facebook was the one who pulled the trigger on Ashli Babbit. I'm not looking him up because fuck him.
Ace is just pissed because a decorated Air Force veteran of the Iraq Wars was killed.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/department-justice-closes-investigation-death-ashli-babbitt

If you don't want to get burned then don't play with matches! .. The matches here were, "Don't storm the Capitol"

Fuck Trump.

Ace Boobtoucher

He's the same fuckhead that was supposed to protect Steve Scalisse when that Bernie bro opened fire at that softball game a while back. So yeah, fuckhead.