• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Police: 12 Killed, 12+ Hurt In C.A. MASS KILLING

I've seen pictures of those "dead" turkeys. That purple stuff is fake blood.

I behoove you to call up your local butcher shops and ask for the death certificates or info about these "turkeys" and you will all see the truth.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I behoove you to call up your local butcher shops and ask for the death certificates or info about these "turkeys" and you will all see the truth.

They were closed. I'll get the videos.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Belief Disconfirmation:

The disconfirmation (contradiction) of a belief, ideal, or system of values causes cognitive dissonance that can be resolved by changing the belief under contradiction; yet, instead of effecting change, the resultant mental stress restores psychological consonance to the person, by misperception, rejection, or refutation of the contradiction; seeking moral support from people who share the contradicted beliefs; or acting to persuade other people that the contradiction is unreal.

bobjustbob

Well, I guess that says it all.

See you at the next episode of "Mass Shooting". Watch it on the History Channel Tuesdays at noon eastern time.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Well, I guess that says it all.

See you at the next episode of "Mass Shooting".

Now you are catching on.
Where do you think the next one will be?
Texas, Illinois?
There should be another one before Christmas.

But bob, I've put forth this question a few times but nobody chimed in (too busy calling me crazy), what do you make of THE GUNMANS social media post saying,

"I hope people call me insane (2 smiley face emojis)...wouldn't that just be a big ball of irony? Yeah... I'm insane, but the only thing you people do after these shootings is 'hopes and prayers'... or 'keep you in my thoughts'... every time... and wonder why these keep happening... (2 more smiley face emojis).

You believe the official story 100% in all of these so you must think he did write that because its part of the official story.
What do you think he meant? Why would he post that during a MASS KILLING?

Hey bob? do you think 1 agenda in these weekly MASS KILLINGS might be to make young people growing up to be so anti gun, so afraid of guns, to think so negatively about guns that they will be willing to allow the government to finally repeal the 2nd amendment one day?

If these are all real as you say do you think one effect they have will be to "brainwash" young people to be anti gun?

bobjustbob

Holder said "telling these youngsters that it is wrong to carry a gun." and to share that information. "Anti gun, anti violence messages directed towards young people" He is clearly addressing street gun violence. Adults being proactive in the raising of children. See the signs. A kid falling for the notion that being the toughest guy is more important than staying away from trouble. I am an adult and understand this. Kids have to be taught this.

A gun is something to be taken care of and not a badge courage. That's a good message to spread to young people.

About the social media quote from the gunman. I can believe that he sent it because social media is impulsive. When we react on our impulses we often make wrong decisions. "Think about what you say before you say it" Ever heard that? We have all fallen into the trap of letting our emotions get to us and spout out. That's not an opinion of mine, it's a part of behavioral science.

The rat gets the pellet when it learns what button to push. Happy rat. Change the situation where the same rat now has random selection and rat becomes confused and frustrated. Go beat up other rats and fight for their food. Social media works the same way to some people and I said SOME. A person that can not handle not getting their instant gratification may lash out and become their own.

Yea, based on just that, planning to shoot up a bar and tweeting during it is entirely plausible.

bobjustbob

Can we go back to your experience with media Mr. Meester?

Let me share something with you (and other things too)

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Why bother? But you can share if you want. I'm a good listener.

We completely disagree about these MASS KILLINGS.
you believe everything the government and its media tells you.

I on the other don't and can't see how any adult with at least average intelligence can't see the artificialness of every single one of these.

We are at a stalemate and neither one of us can influence the other so I guess I'll see you at the next one.
Should be somewhere warm. What do you think Texas, Illinois, Florida, California again?
Don't answer, we'll just wait and see. Should be any day now.

bobjustbob

...you believe everything the government and its media tells you.

I on the other don't and can't see how any adult with at least average intelligence can't see the artificialness of every single one of these.

You've got a couple of assumptions going on here. First is that I believe everything the government and media says. That's a pretty sweeping statement. Unless you have first hand experience or first hand experience from a trusted someone, feelings alone do not serve as an indication of truth. If you truly believe your feelings actually equates to truth, I'll teach you how to read a racing form or just hand you one and we can bet on your feelings. Quit our jobs and drive an ice cream truck for the rest of our lives.

Secondly, you question the intelligence of people that don't share your "feelings". We know your feelings. All we ask for is to support your feelings with documentation. That's not such an unreasonable thing to ask for. So, answer a question from an adult with less than average intelligence. Why haven't the more intelligent produced documentation to support claims?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Documentation?
hahahahahahaha.

Here is my documention. These people are full of shit. If you or anybody else can't see that plain as day then I can't change that.

Ok bob, see you at the next one.

I'm sure this will earn the Wrath of Meester, but what the hell.

I'm sure I've read in at least one of your rambling posts on how all of these shootings are part of a big arsed conspiracy because everyone says the same thing, using the same language.

That's not surprising, these shootings are plastered all over the world wide media, so people will use the same words to describe some nut job shooting up the place. Even if they hadn't seen or heard or read all about previous shootings, people still use the same words to describe similar things.

If I asked everyone on this board to describe James Bond's car in "For your eyes only", they'd all use the words Red and Lotus. Not because of collusion or a conspiracy, but because they are all describing the same thing. Just like people talking about a mass shooting use the same words because they are all talking about a mass shooting.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
No wrath from me Blue.
In fact your opinion is very welcome.

I must say I don't quite think that I ramble but again that is your opinion and you have a right to it.

As far as your point about similar wording being used by many of the alleged witnesses please let me say that I don't put very much emphasis on that.
"Sounded like firecrackers"
"Active shooter situation"
"Gunman"
"The Shooter"
Although these are common words used in all these MASS KILLINGS by witnesses I don't feel they are very significant.
However it does add to the artificialness of it all, to me and others.
Thats my opinion regarding that small point.
And my opinion of course is a result of the research I do on these MASS KILLINGS, which is usually quite a lot and mostly comes from the mainstream media.

Again, thank you for your time and opinion.
Have a blessed day.

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=Y2HDBBN25W73

bobjustbob

If either of these fathers said that their son was not dead and the whole thing was a fake then you might have something there.

For decades, teens that are social dweebs have been hacking into the Pentagon, Federal Reserve Bank, Chase, Target, USPS, politicians, Rossi's Deli down the block. They have been stealing some's identity at every single nanosecond since Christopher Sholes.

Your claim about the depth with layers of conspiracy past and future have never been penetrated by ANY hacker? Look at how widespread it is. Not one geek ever produced an E-mail or text message sent or received by any person or organization? Please explain how this is plausible.

bobjustbob

If either of these fathers said that their son was not dead and the whole thing was a fake then you might have something there.

For decades, teens that are social dweebs have been hacking into the Pentagon, Federal Reserve Bank, Chase, Target, USPS, politicians, Rossi's Deli down the block. They have been stealing some's identity at every single nanosecond since Christopher Sholes.

Your claim about the depth with layers of conspiracy past and future have never been penetrated by ANY hacker? Look at how widespread it is. Not one geek ever produced an E-mail or text message sent or received by any person or organization? Please explain how this is plausible.

meester, I tried to delete the previous post but that bitch Petra squashed me.

So you have told me many times that you were smarter than me. Inconclusive. But, I'll tell you one thing. I am way more smarter than anyone that shares your opinion.

Invite any and all of the folks from the boards or blogs or other boobie sites to come here. Petre doesn't do ACTUAL work but she does give us plenty of boobies (I've seen them). They don't have to join to see the boobies. They don't have to join to read the discussion boards either but to participate they must be a members.

Our little pissing contest is now over till I see ONE person that joins in on this discussion that agrees with you.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I don't consider this a pissing contest.

I don't have anybody to invite to come here. I don't have very many internet friends.
But its all good.
This was an event which had the usual ingredients plus a few things that made it unique.
Like:
-White guy enters public place and shoots people without motive.
- no surveillance or cell phone video.
- only witness statements from people who are laughing, smiling, or fake crying with no tears.
- CNN was there immediately.
- approximately 1 out of 4 people there were also at the Vegas shooting last year supposedly.
- victims with gunshot wounds released from hospital without being admitted.
- government and media push for more gun laws immediately after.
- ect.

See you at the next one any day now. I'm thinking Texas or Illinois for some reason.

220px-Carnac.jpg

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I don't. This is the only place i post stuff in other than the occasional yootoob comment and 153news. Lately ive been listening to a lot of true crime podcasts on yootube. People do some crazy shit out there.