• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Playstation 3 vs Xbox 360

wiza_gab

Banned
Gta: N3XT, Killzone 2, MGS 4, GT5 n' more :) :) :)

From what I have heard the PS3 will probably be faster, just by simple logic it is coming out later so it will have better technology. I also heard that games are going to be like $70, or something like 10 to 20% more than they are now, which sucks.

xbox live is the way to be man can only go so long with playing one player games before u want to play against others x box live lets u play when ever against who ever, i hate when people wont play me here in certian games because im to good and xbox live conqures that and lets me play who are just as good if no better.

only probleam is damn kids screaming in the microphone

The PS3 will be a more powerful system. That said, the 3 next-gens will all be insanely powerful machines, and the games that come out in the first year or 2 will all be on par with each other. Down the road, when programmers get to the point where they can get closer to the full potential of the systems, the PS3 will be able to do a lot more, but how much better is it going to be. You'd think there would be a certain point where things will be so realistic that slight improvements wont really be as drastic.

I'm getting a PS3 though. The X-Box's main draw was the Halo series(which I do not like, FPS games bore me). PS has always been a better sports game console in my opinion, and that is what I play 90% of the time. That and the GTA and Metal Gear games when they come out. I like RPG's too, but I just play those on my computer.

i'm gonna get the 360 the first day it comes out. :nanner: ps3 has lost my intrest from what i understand it wont have a hard drive. :mad: here are some of my pros and cons

360 pros:
1:comes out sooner 11/1/05
2:madden 06 sooner
3:xbox Live will be free for one player
4:20GB detachable hard drive
5:better wireless controller (black and white on sides)

360 cons:
1:less "popular" games

PS3 Pros:
1:supposed to be more powerful
2:better game releases
3:some kinda hopefully free online service

PS3 cons:
1:memory sticks? i imagine expensive accessory
2:release date march 06
3:halo 3 comes out same day as ps3

if anyone can think of anymore pros or cons please post. :wave2:

Last edited:
Eh The on line is only for chats etc from what i hear and maybe free game play during week ends other then that i think u must pay for it dont quote me on that though i could be wrong but from what i been readin only so much will be free on 360

here is something very interesting to read :
french version
english version
this article say the truth about all these exagerated number like ps3=2Tflops, and try to explain to difficulty to create a game with a lot of AI/physics on these "next-gen" machine...

F**k the PS3!
LOL

Xbox 360 will be powerful!

By the way Bill Gates has much more money to spend on its X360 than Sony can .

enuff said :tongue:

the ps3 sounds a bit too complicated & pricey, so i am going with the xbox360
it doesn't hurt having perfect dark & gears of war on the xbox either

i assign my vote to ps3 common i just wish teyld put like 5gb of ram or a mini hard drive in it they neeeeeed to do such but common did you see the e3 junk this year ps3 will rock the 360 and why did they use 360 anywhay originaly it was supost to be nexus witch is def'ly a better namy anywhay

well from everything i have read the ps3 isnt even close to being ready. What was shown at e3 was all pre-reandered movies on different hardware and software. I am sure they will have a nice system, but the 360 might give sony a run this time. Alot of people are hyped about it.

i will buy em' both. i'm a not a fanboy of any system. ps3 on the other hand will be the best, and cheaper from what i here. ps3, will be recognized as a computer due to running an operating system {linux i think} thus lowering tariffs. i might even buy a nintendo due to a highly motivated online stratagie of making all first party games free to play. that and being able to download a huge library of classics. FUCK IT..BUY EM' ALL!!!!!!!! OH YEAH!!!! how could i forget zelda?!

wiza_gab

Banned
Yo WTF man, Bill Gates said that the Playstation 3 is more powerful then the Xbox360 so don't speak for nothing xfilmseen!! The core of the PS3 is a lot more powerful, and if you can check out the motorstorm/killzone 2 video, it's amazing, after check out Call of Duty on X360.... :-(

Playstation 3 all the way!

man the ps3 is made specificaly for gaming the 360 is gunna be a multy system gunna be for all those semi-non gamers its just not gunna hvae the firepower (btw i have a xbox and i think i may need both but if i had to pick one i would be ps3)

definitly...some people say that ps3 is supposed to be faster and other ppl say xbox360 is faster....and xbox360 looks cooler
the design rocks