• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Playstation 3 vs Xbox 360

pitino

are you talking to me?
from what i've read PS3 but it's a bit early to be 100% positive...

I think if I had this choice, I would go for an x360
the thruth is I will be waiting to see the nintendo revolution before making my real choice...

PS3 will have more of a choice in the games department as more big name games sign with sony over microsoft.

tough, the only thing a like with ps 3 over xbox is the ability to play any ps game. only thing that would make me choose ps3 is built in memory to compete with xbox

from what ive read, the ps3 components make it a better platform. knowing many xbox owners tho they will no doubt choose x360 just because of not wanting to try something different.

They are both going to be very expensive, but I will probably get both of them, I really like my X-box, it has a lot of great games, KOTOR, and hoepfully KOTOR 3 comes out on X-box 360. But I also have a playstation and there are ton of great RPG's that come out just for playstation, the Final Fanatsy Series comes to mind, and hopefully that continues so that would be a big reason for me to purchase a Playstation 3, now I just need to start saving my money.

im goin with xbox 360 just due to the fact i love x box live, and that graphics are better then ps2s and i bet the xbox 360(look at just diffrence between the GTAs) will have better graphics then the ps3. and Ps3 new controller looks werid. i do not like the fact that everything is going wireless though so that kind of sucks. but im going xbox 360. and 2nd reason to buy a 360 is because Halo!

here it is plain and simple. Playstation has the rpgs xbox doesnt. If you are a First person shooter lover go with the 360. Now PS3 does have more power so to speak in thier report. The thing with xbox, it has a better online set-up it has worked on it over the past three years. Microsoft knows online PS3 dioesnt really. If you like gaming online and play FPS's then go 360. If you prefer to play by yourself with rpg's go PS3. Plain and simple.

xbox 360 all the way, there are very good games coming out including perfect dark zero. it'll be great. i like the online games way more on xbox than playstation

the ps3's chip is still in development, what you saw at E3 was fake. the 360 will have twice as much speed and ram as the ps3.

"With everyone still trying to figure out if the PS3 footage shown at E3 is realtime or pre-rendered, we learn that the PS3's graphics chip is still in development. Dubbed the Reality Synthesizer, or RSX, the chip is not yet designed and no silicon has been made available yet, confirmed nVidia's CFO Marv Burkett. Everything shown so far has been running on high-end PC cards running in SLI mode (two cards at once)."

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3141034

as for the games area, many game companies are starting to develop onto the 360. the 360 already has an amazing game line up slated to be released with it along with halo 3 set to be released the day ps3 is released.

with that, im sure both systems and ninetendo's new systems will all be amazing and have amazing game companies backing them. just as long as EA doesnt buy everything out :o

pitino

are you talking to me?
we'll have too wait and see...

wiza_gab

Banned
Playstation 3 rullz, and for xbox-fan think than x360 will have better graphics, they are wrong, all is better on PS3. But the thing is that x360 come in November 2005 and PS3 in 2006^^

pitino

are you talking to me?
Sony knows that most people out-there are waiting for her next console much more
than the one from M$...(numbers say it!)
the fact that XBOX will come sooner than PS3, shows (maybe!) that M$ is trying
to get a bit more sales before the PS3 arrival...

i will get halo for computer, just as good as xbox