• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Planned Parenthood Polls More Popular than the NRA and Both Parties

I watched the debates on Thursday and couldn't believe the constant attacks on Planned Parenthood. Now we all know that the loony right wingers hate abortion and PP does perform abortions, but by the way they talk about it you'd think that's all they do, or at least the majority of what they do. But it isn't. 3% of the total budget of PP goes towards abortion and not a single cent of government funding.

But polling shows that PP is has a 45% fallibility rating which is better than the NRA, both political parties and the supreme court!!! Of course it's popular! They provide health care to women for things like birth control, pregnancy care including vitamins, STD screenings and treatments, counseling and a variety of many things besides abortion which again, is a tiny part of what they do. article

Hey republicans, we all know you want to turn back the clocks to yesteryear but you do realize that you can't right? You do realize that women are legally allowed to vote and a HUGE majority of women are pro-choice and do not want rich white men in washington telling them what they can and cannot do with their bodies.

According to Gallup polls 54% of women are pro-choice and 44% of men are too and let's face it, men who don't want their wife to find out their side piece is pregnant are 100% pro-choice, like former speaker Bob Livingston for example who was pro life in every vote he ever made until Larry Flynt exposed him as a hypocrite.

article

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
You do realize that women are legally allowed to vote and a HUGE majority of women are pro-choice and do not want rich white men in washington telling them what they can and cannot do with their bodies.

Since when being a rich white man is a discriminant? I thought liberals were very careful in choosing words. So, one can say that some people don't want a poor black man in Washington telling them what they can and cannot do without being called a racist?
aahh...you gotta love the "liberals" and their double standards.

I don't want ANY man or woman deciding what I can't do with my body. But let's face it, the republican party is dominated by rich white men. women make up more than 50% of our country but only 4% of our elected officials. Statistics show women make more household financial decisions than men also. 65.7% of eligible women vote compared to only 61.5% of men. 70.4 million -- The number of women who cast ballots in the 2008 presidential election, versus 60.7 million men

So imagine how it will be when there are as many women holding office as men, or more? And women are much more likely to vote democrat than republican (Gallop)

So when lawmakers are nearly all white men, nearly all very wealthy they do not represent me or most people I know.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Again, apples and oranges. What does the right to bear arms, have to do with a woman's right to choose? More importantly, even though abortion is legal, and I have no problem with that, why should I have to pay for the irresponsibility of TWO people? When you were a teenager you apparently were incapable of saying no, to someone that was to stupid to buy a package of condoms....I knew where to buy them, and there is no age restriction on the purchase of them...which I have no problem with being passed out for free by planned parenthood. I can't understand why would you expect a Republican debate NOT to discuss this issue, and furthermore, why you wouldn't be dissatisfied with ANY answer they gave.

First of all, not a single penny of your tax dollars goes towards abortion. Its been illegal to use tax dollars for funding abortion since 1976. Planned parenthood gets a lot of funding from other sources which is used for abortion costs which again are only 3% of their total budget.

And I wasn't comparing, I was making the point that as much bitching about PP as the right is doing PP is still the most popular program in the country, more popular than the NRA, the supreme court and both political parties. It wasn't a comparison on any other level other than showing that the people in this country like it and how much.

I wouldn't be dissatisfied with any answer? I would be satisfied if they were truthful about the main purpose and the tremendous benefits that PP has to women.

SabrinaDeep

I am asking this because I don't know and I'm curious. Sabrina, have you ever done scenes with a black man? I honestly am just asking as I've never seen any of your "work"

Quite a few. And offset too. Never looked specifically for it though. My mindset is about fucking men and/or socializing with them and the color is not even secondary. That's why the whole racist card upsets me. We'll never get out of it until the color affects any of our judgement. Stupid is stupid, bad is bad, good is good, smart is smart and all of these adjectives can be associated to any color. I mean...a smart white is not smarter than an equally smart black like a stupid black is not less stupid than an equally stupid white.

You are right in terms of representation numbers, but at the end is the people choosing their politicians. I don't mind having more women or more black in power as long as they are there for merit and not for politically correct balancing. Hearing something like "it's time to have a woman president" gives me goosebumps. I'd like to hear something like "it's time to have someone capable and fit for the job as president"; then who cares if s/he is black, white, man , woman, rep or dem.

But you have to agree that more women in office is a much more realistic representation of the people considering women are the majority and also the majority financiers in family households. If women are making financial decisions then there should be more women in office. But there aren't for a reason. The reason needs to be changed.

But when women are an equal force in public service this country will be much better off.

65.7% of eligible women vote compared to only 61.5% of men. 70.4 million -- The number of women who cast ballots in the 2008 presidential election, versus 60.7 million men

And women are much more likely to vote democrat than republican.

Which imo is why Megyn Kelly's question to Trump about women was appropriate and pertinent. The GOP can ill afford to alienate more women voters.

Meanwhile The Donald has done nothing but bitch and whine and play the victim about that question. It's like a flashback to the way Sarah Palin played the victim when asked [sarcasm on]devastating gotcha questions[/sarcasm off] like what newspapers and magazines she read, or if she could cite a supreme court decision other than roe vs wade :rolleyes:

Ari Dee

First of all, not a single penny of your tax dollars goes towards abortion. Its been illegal to use tax dollars for funding abortion since 1976. Planned parenthood gets a lot of funding from other sources which is used for abortion costs which again are only 3% of their total budget.

I just want this repeated on an endless loop over megaphones every time people bring up defunding arguments against PP.

I have known more women that prevented pregnancies due to the services of Planned Parenthood (healthcare, knowledge and free birth control!!) instead of needing PP for abortion services. But people seem to forget how many deaths of women occur when people feel forced to take drastic measures because the proper healthcare is unavailable to them.

Guess what guys? There are other reasons to get abortions besides a woman not wanting to have a child (though that is completely her right.)
Here are just a FEW things to consider:
health complications that can cause the woman to risk her life during pregnancy and labor (often which were not known about beforehand or actually developed BECAUSE of pregnancy, like gestational diabetes)
ectopic pregnancies which can result in the bursting of the fallopian tube or even death if not removed
the woman could be in an abusive situation or environment (btw one of the leading causes of death among pregnant women is being murdered)
Unexpected financial hardships where they know they are unable to provide adequate care and support, maybe even a job they are forced to give up because it has no maternity leave or assistance so they go destitute.

8deb01377349f300e1136001a0e1a4cb.jpg

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

And I wasn't comparing, I was making the point that as much bitching about PP as the right is doing PP is still the most popular program in the country, more popular than the NRA, the supreme court and both political parties. It wasn't a comparison on any other level other than showing that the people in this country like it and how much.

I wouldn't be dissatisfied with any answer? I would be satisfied if they were truthful about the main purpose and the tremendous benefits that PP has to women.

Okay, but the NRA isn't a program. It's an organization, that people have to join, and pay dues to.Their contributions ARE NOT tax deductible, and you don't have to give them anything. They ARE a powerful lobby group, and thankfully a very powerful political influence, where as, as far as I know, planned parenthood gets some federal funding, and has more reliance on government. So my tax dollars don't go to abortion? If I any of my money goes to p.p., then how do I know? Many organizations have been known to funnel funds, and cook the books. All I'm saying is this, if p.p. performs an abortion, and the person getting it has medicaid, or is on welfare, or any type of insurance they don't, or their employer doesn't pay for, they should have to pay out of pocket. However, as I said, if they want to pass out condoms, or help with financial aid with other forms of birth control, I'm ok with that. I'm also very much okay with them performing vasectomies, and tying tubes.

Since when being a rich white man is a discriminant? I thought liberals were very careful in choosing words. So, one can say that some people don't want a poor black man in Washington telling them what they can and cannot do without being called a racist?
aahh...you gotta love the "liberals" and their double standards.

Can't stay on the subject with out bringing up race again? I love pro-life whores. LOL

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Your post is so stupid as to not warrant a real reply. But I will point out that she didn't bring up race.

SQiB6c0.jpg

Ace Boobtoucher

Doesn't matter, douchenozzle. You're the asshat who called out someone for something the OP did.

Ace Boobtoucher

Oh my cow! You're so smart and ready to elaborate your thoughts so eloquently. Your special ed teachers must be so proud.

Ace Boobtoucher

Leave your mother out of this. You're the one who laid blame where it didn't belong.