• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Plan a kinky week for me

Okay guys I need your help.

I need you guys to plan my week for me. I once again find myself at home alone, hubby and kids are gone on vacation and I have the entire week to myself. Now all of my friends are extremely conservative so I have to do this on my own.

I want to begin my slutty week from today (Saturday). I will be going far from where I live where I know I will not run into anyone I know. I was thinking about dressing up really sexy/slutty and going to a bar or lounge and finding a guy, or group :D. But the only thing is I like very dominant guys and I've found that guys who pick you up at bars are too big of pussies for me. So with that said you guys have the chance to pick out my clothing as well as what I should do and how I should act. I will update you guys and write a review of my night.

I will also take my camera and try to post pictures as well.

GET CREATIVE GUYS, AND GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!

dick van cock

Closed Account
Monday: Paint my house
Tuesday: Tile my bath
Wednesday: Scrub my floor
Thursday: Float my boat
Friday: Do my nut
Saturday: Abandon my place
Sunday: I call it good

And remember he is not a crook!!!:rofl:

Do you want me to wear a maid outfit?

Also, I should add that I got this idea from sputnikgirl's thread on how you would spend an afternoon with her...

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
Saturday: You'll wear your tightest dress and highest heels for the club. All eyes will be on you as you seductively dance amongst many guys. A flash here and a flash there, will draw even more studs trying to ""get some action". As the night draws to an end you leave, alone! (Preparation for what's to cum on Friday)

Sunday: Since this is the Lord's day, invite a female friend over, you dress up as a Nun, dress your friend up as a Catholic School girl, and spank her throughout the day for being a bad, bad girl.

Monday: Back to work day. Business attire, tight, thigh length skirt and a blouse unbuttoned to show the cleavage. The boss is away so you take time out from your busy day "relieve some of the tension" in a stall in the Executive bathroom.

Tuesday: Too much tension at work so you took the rest of the week off. You decided to got to the putt putt course. Unfortunately, all your friends had to work so you went alone. A very casual day, pink short shorts, white tank top, and sandals. You grabbed some guy to play against and to get as much of an advantage as possible, every time you go to putt, you entice him with your "natural assets".

Wednesday: Hump day. You know you have to get some rest before the weekend gets here, so you lounge around the house in your baby doll. Boredom begins to set in. What to do? What to do?

Thursday: Excitement is building for your night out tomorrow. You want to look your best. You need to improve your tan. You put on your highest French cut bikini. The top seems to be a size too small because your boobs are just overflowing. You lounge around the pool unaware of the people around you as sensually apply lotion to your body.

Friday: Back to the clup that you "prepped" 6 days earlier. Again a tight miniskirt is the choice (what else should a girl wear to a club). However, this isn't a night for dancing. You just want to show the goods because you're not planning to be there for long. You take a seat at the bar and, scan the scene for the lucky guy who you are going to take home for the night. Lots of guys remember you from the show you put on days before and all of them want you. You see one you want and he sees you. He comes over, yada yada yada, and you are both headed to the door arm in arm. As you are leaving, you make eye contact with another guy that's coming into the club. While the 1st guy is getting his car, you go back into the club, find the other guy, yada yada yada, and he accepts the invitation to join you in a menage trois (sp). The rest I leave up to you.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
hell, you could always just cut to the chase, post a craiglist ad, make sure everyone wears condoms and go to town. thats what i would do at least.