• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Petition to ban Sir_Fartsalot

Should we ban Sir_Fartsalot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As mentioned, dirk's opinion is one that many people share, but you refuse to acknowledge your behavior unless "the site owner" came himself and told you that you do nothing but troll, and even then there's no certainty you'd believe him. People here have done nothing, I repeat, nothing to persecute you. You find yourself ostracized because you are the agent of your own misfortune; you alienate people with your questions and responses to questions, you claim any difference of opinion to yours or attempt to refute your views is an attempt to persecute you, and you seem to use the fact that English isn't your first and foremost fluent language as a way of deflecting any criticism that may in fact have some truth to it or you realize is actually warranted but you don't want to admit so.

Would it take a thread or poll like this to make you realize that you're unpopular here, or would you still use such a public admission of how much you're disliked here as a way to crucify yourself like you've insisted on doing in past occurrences?

All true, but this is pointless, man. As demonstrated above, he is merely a troll, and he's simply not going to change.

How, exactly, is dirk's post childish nonsense? Everything he posted is true.

I think he is an adult who is afraid of the opinions of others.

In real life you have to face the dissenting opinions.

The troll word is an excuse.

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
I think he is an adult who is afraid of the opinions of others.

In real life you have to face the dissenting opinions.

The troll word is an excuse.

In real life people do indeed face dissenting opinions. They discuss them and or try to have a good time. But when a troll gets in between them making stupid gibberish insulting remarks, what do they do? Ignore the troll and try to continue the conversation looking over his head? Or push him away and find a spot where they can talk undisturbed, banning the troll out of their view, or even life?

In real life people do indeed face dissenting opinions. They discuss them and or try to have a good time. But when a troll gets in between them making stupid gibberish insulting remarks, what do they do? Ignore the troll and try to continue the conversation looking over his head? Or push him away and find a spot where they can talk undisturbed, banning the troll out of their view, or even life?

Man, read his last post in this thread. After I said many times this has nothing to do with differing opinions, he said it was about differing opinions. He's trolling, that's the very definition of internet forum trolling. Don't encourage him. He's not going to change. Let's ignore him. Seriously, let's all make the effort to just ignore him.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I think he is an adult who is afraid of the opinions of others. In real life you have to face the dissenting opinions. The troll word is an excuse.

What make you think he is afraid of others opinions? It's pretty obvious that you have no respect for anyone that disagrees with you.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Who are you calling a Nazi, old top?

In my humble opinion;

It is not a good idea to begin to persecute those who are different from the majority.

In real life people also have different opinions and it is not so intimidating.

Holy shit assari! It isn't about different opinions. It's about a conglomeration of shitty threads started on the boards. Persecution? No. There is a lot of intelligent debate here. We have all had our asses handed to us at some point in time. It's not to make the poster look bad, it's to drive the discussion back toward the initial debate issues.

Hey, start a thread where everyone will agree to disagree and not debate. No feelings hurt. Threads that regardless of information presented will not be challenged. Everyone gets to sit in the pool and sing sha-la-la to each other.

Holy shit assari! It isn't about different opinions. It's about a conglomeration of shitty threads started on the boards. Persecution? No. There is a lot of intelligent debate here. We have all had our asses handed to us at some point in time. It's not to make the poster look bad, it's to drive the discussion back toward the initial debate issues.

Hey, start a thread where everyone will agree to disagree and not debate. No feelings hurt. Threads that regardless of information presented will not be challenged. Everyone gets to sit in the pool and sing sha-la-la to each other.

Stop being so damned reasonable!

:D

It doesn't matter if you do get to ban him, he will find a way to resurrect himself sooner or later with another shitty pseudonym.

:ignore:

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Who the fuck is that? I take a sabbatical from this board and well would you look atbthe fun bags on that hose hound.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Errrrr....did you just call me simple?! :dunno:

Dirk and I came to an agreement; he calls you simple knowing it'll make you run into my arms for comfort, and I give him my firstborn child as penance.

No. I said I wouldn't reply to him. I'll reply about him. Just not to him.

Also, when you become a mod, I'll give Anders a handjob.

(not going to happen)

I'll hold you to that.
(half hoping it won't happen)

Just for shits and giggles, can the Freeones people (Roald, Petra and/or Anders) make VV mod for a day :tongue: