• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Petition to ban Sir_Fartsalot

Should we ban Sir_Fartsalot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7295813, member: 586426"]Errrrr....did you just call me simple?! :dunno:

Nope.

And if I did by accident, it's Vodkazvictims' fault.

He's starting to trash other people for no reason. See the 'movies you want to watch many times' thread to see what I mean.

Maybe because everyone shits on him constantly? For instance: this thread. I find his questions to be stupid but are they really that hard to just ignore? I dont think he should be banned because he makes pointless comparison threads. Plus his threads always have replies and not just hate replies.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Just for shits and giggles, can the Freeones people (Roald, Petra and/or Anders) make VV mod for a day :tongue:
All I need is one day to fuck this place up beyond belief.
What a difference a day makes... Just 24 little hours...
Nope.

It is indeed my fault. The only possible solution is for Brianna to show her boobs.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Maybe because everyone shits on him constantly?

He shits on the board constantly. No one wants to log on and see the front page full of truly moronic questions. "Is Thomas Kinkade sexier than pubic lice?" or "Is meatloaf better than an Iphone?". His questions don't contribute anything, and that's an offense worthy of a ban on other forums.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Dirk and I came to an agreement; he calls you simple knowing it'll make you run into my arms for comfort, and I give him my firstborn child as penance.

Not another one. I've tried to explain to him that child sacrifice is bad!!

Nope.

Oh that's ok then....

It is indeed my fault. The only possible solution is for Brianna to show her boobs.

:dotdot:

The only possible solution is for Brianna to show her boobs.

I second this!
bouncing-boobs.gif

Briana Lee

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
She only shows them (graciously, I might add.) every fucking post she makes, you mental deficient! :facepalm:

Briana Lee

She only shows them (graciously, I might add.) every fucking post she makes, you mental deficient! :facepalm:

Come on now....it's not EVERY post....;)

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Are Briana's boobs better than Brianna's boobs?

Discuss.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7298510, member: 586426"]Not another one. I've tried to explain to him that child sacrifice is bad!!

Oh that's ok then....

:dotdot:
:innocents:
:angels:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7298576, member: 586426"]Come on now....it's not EVERY post....;)
Ignore it. I have it on ignore.

Discuss.
No, my moobs are better.

Discuss.

Yes, Briana's boobs are better then Brianna's boobs.

Oh drat that was a statement, not a discussion. I am sure I can throw in some mathematical equations and scientific formula to support the above. I can make sure to provide a full page of references and cite it in APA fifth (not sixth because it's a step backwards in bibliographic control) format. Plus I can supplement this with some legitimate secondary sources, flash cards, charts, diagrams, tables, and Yahoo pipes.

In conclusion, Briana and her boobs are magnificent. Also makes for a suitable thesis too.

Briana Lee

Discuss.

Yes, Briana's boobs are better then Brianna's boobs.

Oh drat that was a statement, not a discussion. I am sure I can throw in some mathematical equations and scientific formula to support the above. I can make sure to provide a full page of references and cite it in APA fifth (not sixth because it's a step backwards in bibliographic control) format. Plus I can supplement this with some legitimate secondary sources, flash cards, charts, diagrams, tables, and Yahoo pipes.

In conclusion, Briana and her boobs are magnificent. Also makes for a suitable thesis too.

Haha! I don't usually get picky when people spell my name wrong, as it happens all the time, but sometimes I just have to say something.....especially when we're talking about my boobs! ;)