• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Petite blonde amateur/"one-timer" girl from 2003-2006? (picture only)

I saw a thread in an old forum that has since closed about people who knew girls from high school that went on to do adult video(s). I bookmarked the hottest one but it doesn't work any more. I managed to save the "real life" picture of the girl to compare to her video but that's it. (link for reference http://i.imgur.com/mOyn7AD.jpg)

Aside from her face from the pic, here is the best info I can remember from the video and the old thread post:

Very petite and fit, definitely had a "gymnast" body. short. small/perky boobs. fair skinned, light/blonde hair. Green eyes. No distinguishing marks except a "kanji" symbol tattoo on the back of the upper neck. Pretty sure she was a "one-timer" girl who just did the one shoot. Can't be sure. Allegedly she did the video right after she turned 18, sometime around 2003-2006 in Arizona (according to her classmate on the forum). The file extension of the picture had her name/school in it but I don't know if I'd be allowed to post it. If I can and it would help, just tell me. If I am in violation of any forum rules I apologize and please let me know so I can edit my post.

About a one in a million chance but I figured I'd ask. Thanks!

the pic didn't work, but I'm anxious to find out who this girl is.

What is the name of the other forum which has the topic on the same girl? you can PM me it, if it ends up not showing up on the topic here. I know the topic is closed down, but if theres a chance to see pics on there, it would help a lot. Plus is there the only real life pic of the girl in question or are there more pics?

Last edited by a moderator:
the pic didn't work, but I'm anxious to find out who this girl is.

What is the name of the other forum which has the topic on the same girl? you can PM me it, if it ends up not showing up on the topic here. I know the topic is closed down, but if theres a chance to see pics on there, it would help a lot. Plus is there the only real life pic of the girl in question or are there more pics?

Unfortunately it was just a musicians site that had an adult content sub-forum, and the whole site is no longer up, rather than the thread or board. I think the picture would work if you copy and paste the address (imgur) into a new browser window, but I don't know if maybe it didn't work because I wasn't allowed to use that link (imgur), and I don't want to get in trouble. As far as more pictures or screencaps, there are none that I have. I saved the one picture for reference because it had her name so I thought it would help me find the video later if I needed, but it turns out the file extension was just her real name and has been useless thus far. I will PM you some more info that may help. Thanks for the effort too.

Last edited by a moderator: