• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Performer Guide Netvideogirls.com

if you read the comments on her bio , she has left the building
Left the building.. i think she left Ideal Image on not the friendliest terms.. I have a feeling she will be back when her contract and all clauses there in are done (which is after 1 year nowadays with the new ammendment in California in place)

Left the building.. i think she left Ideal Image on not the friendliest terms.. I have a feeling she will be back when her contract and all clauses there in are done (which is after 1 year nowadays with the new ammendment in California in place)

You must have access to info I don't so please keep me informed , if you don't mind, I would appreciate it, thank you

I meant that in a good way! Did you see the side view, she had ass for days!

This new girl Alexa is probably the best body I've seen on the site all year, and she has a clinger pussy :eek:

Tylers Best shoot so far IMHO

i can complain with the best of them but i have to give credit where its due. FINALLY, Betty bets treated like talent in the new update. That is how you showcase a woman. Not dumb props or the dude in the picture the first two minutes. The woman was actually the focus. Kudos on this particular shoot. I don't know why this concepts is so hard for studios as of late especially with chicks with really thick frames who are not plastic. With that said Alexa and Betty need their own scene. No dude is even necessary just them two being showcased like Betty was. All that @$$ together on the screen, with some baby oil.... that would be an epic shoot.

I just hope Alexa aka Divinity Carter stays around long enough to do more work. Seems like this site is the first gig that Ideal Image can get for girls. It's clearly a bad idea to send a 1st timer to shoot a deception scene. These ladies are already skittish and the way these scenes play out, I understand why these girls are 1 and done sometimes. At Exxxotica a good friend of mine had some stories about Ideal, they weren't all that positive.

With that said Alexa and Betty need their own scene. No dude is even necessary just them two being showcased like Betty was. All that @$$ together on the screen, with some baby oil.... that would be an epic shoot.

Yes. A million times yes.

I just hope Alexa aka Divinity Carter stays around long enough to do more work. Seems like this site is the first gig that Ideal Image can get for girls. It's clearly a bad idea to send a 1st timer to shoot a deception scene. These ladies are already skittish and the way these scenes play out, I understand why these girls are 1 and done sometimes. At Exxxotica a good friend of mine had some stories about Ideal, they weren't all that positive.
I heard similar stories. Would explain why a lot of their roster is not active

Just found this out, but Anne who was a 1 and done apparently also did a couple of scenes on brandnewamateurs.com as Louanne. Haven't found anything else for her, but for those who cared, there it is.

Just found this out, but Anne who was a 1 and done apparently also did a couple of scenes on brandnewamateurs.com as Louanne. Haven't found anything else for her, but for those who cared, there it is.

OK, Did not find Anne on NVG or CCHD, can you elaborate for us, also did not find Louanne on the other site either , thanks for helping

Yes. A million times yes.

lol. but seriously, that needs to happen.

betty has been back 3 times. seems like this site is all she likes to shoot for except that one scene at Naughty Mag. So its clear they know she has a following. Her scenes are among the few that they dedicate specific time for her frame to be showcased. Adding Alexa to that mix....man.

I hope they treat the two of them really well. Alexa was indeed a superb discovery. Can't wait to see more of her. Betty is just breath taking. Nothing else to say. Definitely two keepers, in my book !!

lol. but seriously, that needs to happen.

betty has been back 3 times. seems like this site is all she likes to shoot for except that one scene at Naughty Mag. So its clear they know she has a following. Her scenes are among the few that they dedicate specific time for her frame to be showcased. Adding Alexa to that mix....man.