• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Performer Guide Netvideogirls.com

BTW this girl Sydney Sky reminds me of Trina -- both personality and body-type wise. I haven't seen much of her just a scene with BluePillMen and one with BlackLoads (nothing with nvg or cchd that I'm aware). Hope to find more of her but they are from early 2016 so she might be out of the business already.

Who is Ashley

ASHLEY.jpg

Thanks!

I'm feeling like blabbin'. Bear with me.

I liked the appearance of "Lacy Bell," whom Sweetmullet kindly informed us was the actress [NOBABE]Hayden Hennessy[/NOBABE]. Wholesome-looking and thankfully, no tattoos.

Although I have not watched the episode yet, a moment at the beginning showed Lacy getting snookered into signing a release. Very new and welcome touch; adds to the reality of the fantasy. (See, now we can "believe" how her secret video meant only for the producers can legally make it online.)

I also liked the "Coming Soon" moment at the video's beginning with "Latina honey Mika."

nvg-mika43skb.jpg

An excerpt from the last link: "Mika is a little taken aback by the fact that her costar's titties are out but soon is warming up to things; the fact that her 'costar' is so confident and happy is putting her at ease and of course that's just the idea..."

The coming attraction showed promise, because Mika came across as sleek and intelligent, with the impression she is not the sort to get conned so easily. (As opposed to the impression set forth by poor, innocent Lacy Bell.) The next moment showed her co-star speaking very disrespectfully to Mika, while Mika was in the clutches of both her, and the man. I will be looking forward to watching this video; hopefully, Mika can be identified as well.

1606210830460110_tn.jpg

The co-star is played by Amira (Nikki Knightly), and I can easily see from our Page 57 Guide that she first appeared in Ep 2015-02-06 (with Madison and Rachel), returning in two more episodes earlier this year. (Photo is from her last appearance, Ep 2016-04-11.)

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★​

Remember [NOBABE]Summer[/NOBABE]?

1606210616050103_tn.jpg

I criticized her three months ago, because "she was smiling the whole time," and there was something about her that was not genuine. Well... it appears the actress (Summer Day) has been expanding her horizons since, and I just watched her in a "[NOBABE]Sex and Submission[/NOBABE]" episode entitled "The Eviction." She was perfectly cast, playing a snooty property owner who attempts to serve papers to a troublesome tenant, and she pulled off a pretty good acting job, too.

A moment in the beginning of her ordeal was amusing, because after the villain slaps her face, he says (in order to follow up with his point that she is getting into the rough stuff): "Wait a minute... did you just smile?" (Yep, that's Summer, all right.)

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★​

I like the way Sweetmullet has just casually offered the I.D. for Milly, as though Milly had been identified on the board before. (She has not. I.D.'s have become so second nature to S.M., he is now tossing them at us in a "by the way" fashion.)

By the way, Sweetmullet, why are you pulling a "Donald Trump" on us, by making fun of the disabled? I am not saying the one you directed your crack against is as such, but I must be... because when I first read Jectalo's post beginning with "BTW this girl Sydney Sky," I immediately wondered, "Who is Sydney Sky"? I actually searched to see which [NOBABE]Net Video Girl[/NOBABE] "Sydney Sky" was. It was only later, when I went back and re-read the post that I realized Ms. Sky was Pie in the Sky, as far as [NOBABE]Net Video Girls[/NOBABE]. Please quit pickin' on me, because I suffer from reading and comprehension skills!