• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Performer Guide Netvideogirls.com

What would we do without Sweetmullet?

I'm looking at the last two I.D. questions, and I have a tip. Not that many will listen to my tip, because the back pages of this thread is often not consulted when people have I.D. questions (pissing off Sweetmullet so many times), but here is the advice anyway.

When I presented the updated guide, I made sure it would begin at the top of the page. (Page 57.) This way, when you need to get information, you may easily do so with the "FIND" function (CONTROL + "F" key), all in one page.

A problem is, sometimes we do not have the right spelling of a name, as evidenced from the last two I.D. requests. My recommendation is, if you come up dry with the spelling you believe to be accurate, try the "root" of the name.

For example, in the first I.D. request, "Kristin" was not going to work. But if you tried with "Krist," you would get:

Ep 2016-04-29 - Kristen ... Peyton Robbie
1606210836460089.jpg

Similarly, the "Haily" spelling would have been a dead-end; but if you tried with "Hail":

Ep 2015-05-08 - Hailey (with Audrey) ... Karma Ford
1606201248300096.jpg

I'd be too embarrassed to tell you the time it took to update Jander711's guide, but we would be talking about a significant percentage of existence. You might as well make use of the result.

In regards to "Kristen" from my prior post, I just noticed a recent reference to "Kristin," the way Fat Eddie spelled the name, on the Disqus board. It turns out that the actress is still Peyton Robbie, and this was her most recent appearance on Netgirl, Ep. 2016-07-05. Once again, [NOBABE]Net Video Girls[/NOBABE] has been careless with the spelling of the names.

=======================================================

I was re-reading what Dimebagdrl had to say up above, and while I'm not sure whether each of the older NVGs was different in some way or another — most followed what used to be the same formula back then as well — I agree there was a lot more variation, versus a sense of sameness now. One of the older episodes that really went off into uncharted territory was 2004's "Exxxtra_Diana2 & Chloe" episode. (The scheming Chloe took special delight in corrupting her innocent and gullible friend, and I loved it.) There was certainly a greater effort to come up with a kind of a plot or a twist, something we rarely see these days.

What makes the current output successful or not is now our very subjective evaluation of the women. I, too, caught the episode Dimebagdrl referred to:

Ep 2016-07-08 - Olivia
ep2016-07-08-oliviazyjfc.jpg

While I thought Olivia (Audrey Charlize) was quite attractive, and had a couple of other things going for her (her silly tattoos were not too eye-catching, and she took off her shoes... unlike both Rose and Paisley in the recent Ep. 2016-07-04 (Paisley, who was ruled out by Dnut because of her "meth teeth"; her teeth didn't bother me, and I thought her breasts were very beautiful), you know why Olivia didn't succeed for me? She was too jovial and cooperative.

In a similar vein, I am reminded of why Summer (Summer Day, first appearing in Ep 2015-12-19) didn't do it for me, as much as she was beautiful. She was smiling the whole time. I suppose she was all right as an attack girl, because she was enjoying herself so much... but I almost agree with what an opinionated contributor at the Disqus board, Hebrew Hammer had to say: "I cant stand Summer. she is so fake and inauthentic."

1606210616050103.jpg

I am into the ones who are shy, confused and helpless. While preparing the updated guide, I ran into comments praising Ep 2015-04-04's Corrine (Cali Camino), and this turned out to be a great episode. The actress played her character with a reserved mindset (it helped that she was also married, adding more to the kinkiness), and then she got turned around convincingly, without knowing what had hit her. Another that was marvelous for similar reasons was Ep 2015-06-12's Lauren (Taylor Madison).

1606201159160100.jpg
1606210237280098.jpg

Since most episodes are unimaginatively "follow the chart," as Dimebagdrl put it in his follow-up post, the main thing that determines whether an episode does it for us or not is the way the ladies come across, as well as their appearance.

Speaking of variations, one bit Mr. NVG had come up with in the past was his "Christian Mingles" device. Can anyone elaborate on these? As I had mentioned, the only one I'm aware of was Katie O'Riley's first appearance, Ep 2012.07. Mr. NVG wrote that he had pulled the rest because they "drew too much heat and had to go."

I was wondering:

Which were the others? (Mr. NVG alluded to one with "Candace," starring Natalie Heart.)
Why were they excluded from the 2014 list? (Even if they didn't remain for long, Jander711 seemed aware of all of the released episodes.)
Aside from religious zealotry, why would the fans have objected? Don't we enjoy girls who come across as "pure"?
If the objections were so intense, why wouldn't the Katie O'Riley episode have been discarded, as well?