• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Performer Guide Netvideogirls.com

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
Is this site still active? Seriously what happened there’s been barely any updates in 2024
Yeah, man. There's been no updates since yesterday. The site is totally dead.

1711624833389.png

Truthfully, CCHD needs to cut ties with Jax. The site really lost its luster when it replaced Chris with Jax. The interview style isn’t the same, and they chose to use the most over saturated interracial performer in the business. Dude can’t meet shooting obligations and the girls don’t have much of a connection with him. This site will go down the same path as BBC surprise when they chose to go exclusively with Maxwell. Such a shame.

Truthfully, CCHD needs to cut ties with Jax. The site really lost its luster when it replaced Chris with Jax. The interview style isn’t the same, and they chose to use the most over saturated interracial performer in the business. Dude can’t meet shooting obligations and the girls don’t have much of a connection with him. This site will go down the same path as BBC surprise when they chose to go exclusively with Maxwell. Such a shame.

Chris was the man, he was funny too I wonder what happened/why he left them.

My favorite scenes of his are him with Ariana, Ivy (black chick) Blair Wolfe and Bree. This new guy by comparison stinks and makes weird creepy comments like the video he shot with Ellie Nova was a very odd……vibe

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
You guys won't have to worry about @MoSalah11 clogging up this thread anymore. Because after numerous warnings and bans for him not to post in here anymore, he did so anyway, because he's a complete idiot. So say goodbye.

She is the hottest they've had in ages imo, I am dying to find out.

Afraid it might be a Jaidah/Lila situation where they back out of pursuing the industry, but hoping she's just picking an agency.
I'm not a fan of the forced gagging and rim jobbing. Scenes are more fun when women ask for it or do it themselves. It's gotten so predictable not much is left to the imagination these days. Just keep casting hot women though!