• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Performer Guide Netvideogirls.com

Is this thread just for identification purposes or are you allowed to ask other questions about the girls as well? I just want to make sure I am not violating thread rules. I had asked questions about Betty (Betty Cage aka Cali Haze and Summer Haze) and Alexa (Divinity Carter) and Sweet Mullet was kind enough to provide me with some info about Betty which I really appreciated. I just didn’t know if the silence on Alexa meant: 1. No one knows what happened to her; 2. People didn't answer because this isn't the appropriate venue for that type of question; 3. People didn’t answer because this isn’t the appropriate venue but Sweet Mullet decided to throw me a bone anyway; or 4. For some other reason? I was just trying to see if anyone knew if Alexa did any other scenes? Also, Sweet Mullet mentioned that Betty did a solo (masturbation?) scene with a different company. Does anyone know the name of the scene or the company? Once again if this isn’t the appropriate forum please let me know. I am going to search some other threads as well. Thanks again! Peace.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Guys, consider model privacy please. Do not ask for or post real names (legal names) of models.

Thanks.

Last edited: